This Ones For The Girls (16+) Part Two

Mikachu

Eh, i dont know.. But im confused... My last post in here was on the 80th page.. now its on like 120:/

hahah yeah this thread moves pretty fast at times :P wasn't that bad tonight though ^^

i don't know :boxed: but i'm going to have to go too ...my internet keeps cutting out! boo! speak soon xxxxx

yeah, internet :thumbdown: aw ok, good night then! see ya!

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll download just cause you made an area for the +16 girls :mf_rosetinted:

aww he did? sweet :bleh: but I'm on the wrong comp, so I can't do it now anyway. And I still don't have a microphone.. I guess I just have to listen in like some creepy stalker person when the rest of you are talking ::roftl:

aww he did? sweet :bleh: but I'm on the wrong comp, so I can't do it now anyway. And I still don't have a microphone.. I guess I just have to listen in like some creepy stalker person when the rest of you are talking ::roftl:

K the page wont load for me, will have to try another time :bleh:

Oh just realized that I reached 4000 posts xD

hey girls!

finally found the new thread, yay xD

been in gothenburg all weekend, it was awsome!

I saw The Hives, Erykah Badu, Lady Sovereign, Peter Bjorn and John, The Ark and Laleh.

We had planned to see more, but it was hard to really do so, since we had to eat and stuff :P and run between the stages, lol.

The Hives were awsome! I've never seen them live before, but I've heard their music and realized they're not really my cup of tea. But they were an AMAZING live act! and Pelle said the funniest things (their image is very... self-centered). like.. "They say that all good things are three. But that's not true, there's only one The Hives!" and "This song is about what a smug pig I am" and last but not least "The lyrics of the next song is about things that explode. The music, however, is about drinking and ****ing!"

Ark were great too! I haven't seen Ola that happy and "radiant" in a VERY long time.

hey girls!

finally found the new thread, yay xD

been in gothenburg all weekend, it was awsome!

I saw The Hives, Erykah Badu, Lady Sovereign, Peter Bjorn and John, The Ark and Laleh.

We had planned to see more, but it was hard to really do so, since we had to eat and stuff :P and run between the stages, lol.

The Hives were awsome! I've never seen them live before, but I've heard their music and realized they're not really my cup of the. But they were an AMAZING live act! and Pelle said the funniest things (their image is very... self-centered). like.. "They say that all good things are three. But that's not true, there's only one The Hives!" and "This song is about what a smug pig I am" and last but not least "The lyrics of the next song is about things that explode. The music, however, is about drinking and ****ing!"

Ark were great too! I haven't seen Ola that happy and "radiant" in a VERY long time.

YAY!!

Sofie, I missed you!!!!

Jag har saknat dig! (is that right lol)

I don't know lol

I'm glad you had an awesome time.

I've always wanted to see The Hives live.

I liked their first album.

x