This Ones For The Girls (16+) Part Two

Mikachu

hey girls!

finally found the new thread, yay xD

been in gothenburg all weekend, it was awsome!

I saw The Hives, Erykah Badu, Lady Sovereign, Peter Bjorn and John, The Ark and Laleh.

We had planned to see more, but it was hard to really do so, since we had to eat and stuff :P and run between the stages, lol.

The Hives were awsome! I've never seen them live before, but I've heard their music and realized they're not really my cup of the. But they were an AMAZING live act! and Pelle said the funniest things (their image is very... self-centered). like.. "They say that all good things are three. But that's not true, there's only one The Hives!" and "This song is about what a smug pig I am" and last but not least "The lyrics of the next song is about things that explode. The music, however, is about drinking and ****ing!"

Ark were great too! I haven't seen Ola that happy and "radiant" in a VERY long time.

HI Sophie !

How nice!

I like Erikah Badu and the hives!!

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

YAY!!

Sofie, I missed you!!!!

Jag har saknat dig! (is that right lol)

I don't know lol

I'm glad you had an awesome time.

I've always wanted to see The Hives live.

I liked their first album.

x

yes, it was right :D

jag har saknat dig med! hoppas du har haft det bra :biggrin2:

you HAVE to see Hives if you get the chanse. I mean, I don't even like them, but I LOVED their show!

And Ola was weird... he usually NEVER EVER tell the audience that he loves them, because he thinks that people over-use that expression and when people say it it's rarely true. And I can't even recall him saying that he loves anything.

except now. Right before they left the stage Ola was like "I LOVE YOU!", and then left. just like that. me and Sandra were soo confused we didn't know just what to think. like.. "he sure MUST'VE been really happy :blink:"

yes, it was right :D

jag har saknat dig med! hoppas du har haft det bra :biggrin2:

you HAVE to see Hives if you get the chanse. I mean, I don't even like them, but I LOVED their show!

And Ola was weird... he usually NEVER EVER tell the audience that he loves them, because he thinks that people over-use that expression and when people say it it's rarely true. And I can't even recall him saying that he loves anything.

except now. Right before they left the stage Ola was like "I LOVE YOU!", and then left. just like that. me and Sandra were soo confused we didn't know just what to think. like.. "he sure MUST'VE been really happy :blink:"

:wub2::thumb_yello:

AWW, he must have been genuinely happy!

And I will see The Hives.. But I doubt I will ever get the chance!

How are you, today?

x

:wub2::thumb_yello:

AWW, he must have been genuinely happy!

And I will see The Hives.. But I doubt I will ever get the chance!

How are you, today?

x

Yes.. he actually mentioned how happy and full of love he was, several times :P

like once, he went behind the backdrop (I think it was too change clothes), but he like.. kept on talking to the audience altho we couldn't see him. And he talked about how great everything was, and that he really didn't know what to do with himself :P "I'm almost don't know what to do with myself, and I just had to.. uhm.. eh.. (paus)... eh.. take a break?" (me and sandra

of course both thought "have a ****". and we actually LOL-ed real bad. and Jepson saw us laughing, and laughed at us since he understood what we thought. haha)

and yeah xD I'm good, a bit tired :P

I don't usually watch TV ,but I only watch this one and listen to MTV or VH1 when it's mika on !:naughty:

I never watch TV.

It bores me.

Yes.. he actually mentioned how happy and full of love he was, several times :P

like once, he went behind the backdrop (I think it was too change clothes), but he like.. kept on talking to the audience altho we couldn't see him. And he talked about how great everything was, and that he really didn't know what to do with himself :P "I'm almost don't know what to do with myself, and I just had to.. uhm.. eh.. (paus)... eh.. take a break?" (me and sandra

of course both thought "have a ****". and we actually LOL-ed real bad. and Jepson saw us laughing, and laughed at us since he understood what we thought. haha)

and yeah xD I'm good, a bit tired :P

AWWW :thumb_yello:

You should go to bed!

LMAO

x

I never watch TV.

It bores me.

AWWW :thumb_yello:

You should go to bed!

LMAO

x

I watch TV a lot :P

I rarely have much else to do, haha.

uhm and yeah going to bed is not an option since I'm at work, lol.

and yeah, the cencored part was supposed to be w a n k. :biggrin2:

Martin was sweet too. We stood on the right side, and Martin is always on the left side, and he NEVER goes to the right side. but it seems like he can make exceptions when we are there ;)

he came over several times and smiled at us :D

and yeah, the cencored part was supposed to be w a n k. :biggrin2:

Martin was sweet too. We stood on the right side, and Martin is always on the left side, and he NEVER goes to the right side. but it seems like he can make exceptions when we are there ;)

AWW, I hope you don't have to work too hard!

:bleh:

And I wondered what the censored bit was lmao

Bless, you sound like you had a fab time!

x

Does it? :blink:

x

Yes!

If you watch too much !:boxed:

My grandpa is watching at least 12 hours per day and he doesn't

make anything else!he stays in front of the TV and swears all the people who talks at the news !

Hey girls!

hey girls!

finally found the new thread, yay xD

been in gothenburg all weekend, it was awsome!

I saw The Hives, Erykah Badu, Lady Sovereign, Peter Bjorn and John, The Ark and Laleh.

We had planned to see more, but it was hard to really do so, since we had to eat and stuff :P and run between the stages, lol.

The Hives were awsome! I've never seen them live before, but I've heard their music and realized they're not really my cup of tea. But they were an AMAZING live act! and Pelle said the funniest things (their image is very... self-centered). like.. "They say that all good things are three. But that's not true, there's only one The Hives!" and "This song is about what a smug pig I am" and last but not least "The lyrics of the next song is about things that explode. The music, however, is about drinking and ****ing!"

Ark were great too! I haven't seen Ola that happy and "radiant" in a VERY long time.

LOL I'm glad you've found it! ^^ I've missed you! It feels like I haven't seen you in ages!

I'm happy you had such a great time! I was there with a friend too :P We had loads of fun! We were only at WOW on Fri though. We went to Liseberg on Sat :D

But we missed the Hives. Or.. we saw the last song xD but it was a great one! We were a bit sorry we missed the rest of their gig. The energy! And Pelle "diving" into the crowd ^^

I saw quite a bit of Lady Sovereign though. Not really my kind of music but I think she was great live! I love the beat in her songs! Too bad you could barely hear what she was singing though ^^

We watched Laleh for a while. Then we went to sit down where we couldn't see her, only hear her. =)

Btw did you see Manu Chao? OH. MY. GOD! I've never heard of him before and had no idea what kind of music he did what so ever. But now I think I'm in love! :roftl:No one can beat that energy! Just, wow! We danced throughout their performance! LOL! I doubt it was a very pretty sight xD Men jag dansar hellre än bra. = I dance rather than good. :mf_rosetinted::biggrin2:

and yeah, the cencored part was supposed to be w a n k.

Martin was sweet too. We stood on the right side, and Martin is always on the left side, and he NEVER goes to the right side. but it seems like he can make exceptions when we are there

LOOL xD you just had to make it 'bold' didn't you? :naughty:

we sure had

best gig in a while, that's for sure.

oh and god look at this dude. http://trig.com/pankerspistol/gallery

ain't he cute?

aww very cute! I can't say I'm thrilled about the hair though. But he's very good-looking :D