This Ones For The Girls (16+) Part Two

Mikachu

LOL it's fine ;) most people have read it and are just as confused as you!

I know. That was very strange. Esp when he said that it was MANY! :shocked:

But maybe he didn't fully understand who she was? that she was a true fan or something? and "only" a fan. not someone from the GMA crew or whatever :bleh:

aw no, I still think it is THE report :mf_rosetinted:

it starts on page 69. (by Cynthia) But it takes aaaages to read. Hours actually ^^ but you don't want to miss it for the world Whennie! :thumb_yello:

yeh thats what i was thinking ....maybe he thaught she was a member of the crew or something...

but still he shouldnt of said that 5 shirts was alot.....especially after he knew that they were for the MFC! :sad::mf_rosetinted::

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeh thats what i was thinking ....maybe he thaught she was a member of the crew or something...

but still he shouldnt of said that 5 shirts was alot.....especially after he knew that they were for the MFC! :sad::mf_rosetinted:

yeah.. weird :blink: but maybe he wasn't really paying attention and that seeing her working on the GMA set confused him. maybe he couldn't really figure her out and that's why he had that expression. it doesn't necessarily have to be a negative one. or only a negative one. lol. I don't know ^^ I think it's easy to over-analyze plus it's especially hard for us to tell since we've only got her report to go by.

but still he shouldnt of said that 5 shirts was alot.....especially after he knew that they were for the MFC! :sad::mf_rosetinted::

I suppose. But maybe he didn't understand that she's also a member.. *sigh* I suppose we'll never know what he meant. or if he meant anything in particular really.

it might just be the fact that he had a rough day and that he was grumpy and annoyed and lost his patience and couldn't keep up the "fasad" anymore. and then he took it out on her.

whatever he meant by it I guess he still wasn't all that nice to her. Even though I don't know if he was actually rude.

aarrghh I must stop. NOW. :sneaky2: I always analyze things :boxed::bleh: (but I like it ^^)

I'm often pretty good at it though. + judging peoples character and all that. LOL ^^ though I don't think my thoughts about this is to any relevance at all, since I wasn't there. None of us were. And therefore our speculations really aren't worth much at all. :P

If i read it one more time...i think i would cry!

hahah ^^ but the first parts are simply awesome! :D

Mika is only human u guys, I feel like I answered in the GMA thread.

He's still amazing to even be able to put up with all this "fame" and screaming fans I can totally understand that what little time he got left after the gig he wanted to spend with his family, and since it was a gathering so...

And the signing of shirts and stuff shouldn't be the most important thing, after all real fans care about his perfomance and even getting to meet him is a huge plus :biggrin2:

OMG girls, you amaze me! Leave this thread for couple hours and it's extra 30 pages!!!

So I just wanna say goodnight to y'all, I'm too sleepy to spend here the rest of the night and tomorrow I'm going at the seaside... Wish me lack of sun coz I'm always getting sunburn :/

Mika is only human u guys, I feel like I answered in the GMA thread.

He's still amazing to even be able to put up with all this "fame" and screaming fans I can totally understand that what little time he got left after the gig he wanted to spend with his family, and since it was a gathering so...

And the signing of shirts and stuff shouldn't be the most important thing, after all real fans care about his perfomance and even getting to meet him is a huge plus :biggrin2:

haha yeah that's sort of what I've been trying to say xD but with more words and different angles. LOL ^^

but he still did act a bit weird. the question is really if he meant it the way Cynthia interpreted it. or if...(see all my previous posts xD ..)

Just to clarify, I personally don't think any less of him. He's no saint. He makes mistakes just like the rest of us.

edit: and to clarify, again ^^ I'm not saying that I think he made any "mistakes". but I'm not saying that he didn't do any either. sorry, confusing LOL xD

haha yeah that's sort of what I've been trying to say xD but with more words and different angles. LOL ^^

but he still did act a bit weird. the question is really if he meant it the way Cynthia interpreted it. or if...(see all my previous posts xD ..)

Just to clarify, I personally don't think any less of him. He's no saint. He makes mistakes just like the rest of us.

edit: and to clarify, again ^^ I'm not saying that he actually made any "mistakes". LOL

Good :biggrin2:

Haha and I who thought I analyzed things much :roftl::lmao:

Good :biggrin2:

Haha and I who thought I analyzed things much :lmao:

LOL :lmao:

I do analyze a lot :roftl: but I love analyzing. :biggrin2: and I am often pretty good at it. especially when it comes to "reading" people. :bleh:

(and I even edited my post AGAIN after you quoted it :lmfao:)

LOL :lmao:

I do analyze a lot :roftl: but I love analyzing. :biggrin2: and I am often pretty good at it. especially when it comes to "reading" people. :bleh:

(and I even edited my post AGAIN after you quoted it :lmfao:)

What do you think woman!!!!!!!! xD LMFAO

Bestäm dig hahahahahaha

:roftl:

OMG girls, you amaze me! Leave this thread for couple hours and it's extra 30 pages!!!

So I just wanna say goodnight to y'all, I'm too sleepy to spend here the rest of the night and tomorrow I'm going at the seaside... Wish me lack of sun coz I'm always getting sunburn :/

yeah, we're a chatty bunch :naughty:

aww I hate sunburn.. :(:bleh:

Good night! Sweet dreams! :D

i read cynthia'report -it took me ages, but i sort of see what you mean. im going top bed now! night!

I told you it would :naughty:

yeah, I know. :blink: but she sure had an amazing, once in a lifetime, experience! :cool::biggrin2:

good night Whennie! :huglove:

and I really must go to bed now too. Bye Jass! *kramar massor* :wub2: