Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

SHer Bear !

Missed you !:wub2:

I won't stay long !cause my mom wants to buy me some clothes !:boxed:

Missed you too :wub2:

I'm sorry I have to go now!

Speak to you later if you're gonna be here!

Bye bye, hun.

I'll be here until about 5pm I think.

x

Not much.

Just photoshopping some pictures.

:biggrin2:

How about you?

x

:3

well, I'm at work, but I don't have much to do, so I'm trying to write on a slash I started last week. it's not going too well tho... it's hard to get it the way I want it to be..

like.. more angst, lol!

:3

well, I'm at work, but I don't have much to do, so I'm trying to write on a slash I started last week. it's not going too well tho... it's hard to get it the way I want it to be..

like.. more angst, lol!

LMAO.

Ah I see..

What do you think of this picture, for MySpace?

x

post-3610-14298367094_thumb.jpg

haha yes... :P

everything I write always turns out all cuddly and cute, but I want it to have MORE DRAMA. lol.

ooh, I like it! :biggrin2: very pretty!

HAHA, I have that problem but the opposite..

If that makes sense lol :blink:

I always write too much drama.

Do the eyes look okay?

x

HAHA, I have that problem but the opposite..

If that makes sense lol :blink:

I always write too much drama.

Do the eyes look okay?

x

lol ok.

my slash is quite complicated I think. It's based on another slash that I wrote and gave to Ola, which he loved. The plan was to give it to Sebastian as well (yeah, the guy I paired up Ola with), but I never really got around to do it.

And the fic I'm writing now is like... based on if I actually gave the old fic to Sebastian prior to the final of Melodifestivalen (the swedish national outtake for Eurovision Song contest)

yes, I think they look alright.. except from one thing.. the blue seems to stretch outside of the iris on the right eye?

lol ok.

my slash is quite complicated I think. It's based on another slash that I wrote and gave to Ola, which he loved. The plan was to give it to Sebastian as well (yeah, the guy I paired up Ola with), but I never really got around to do it.

And the fic I'm writing now is like... based on if I actually gave the old fic to Sebastian prior to the national final of the outtake for Eurovision Song contest.

yes, I think they look alright.. except from one thing.. the blue seems to stretch outside of the iris on the right eye?

Cool, well don't rush it.

Your writing should just flow...

If that makes sense lol

I'm in a nonsense mood today :mf_rosetinted:

Grr, I wish I could use photoshop better.

The picture was taken in colour but I wanted it black and white.

Then I decided, because my eyes look so blue and lovely, that I wanted them in the picture too.

:sneaky2:

x

Cool, well don't rush it.

Your writing should just flow...

If that makes sense lol

I'm in a nonsense mood today :mf_rosetinted:

Grr, I wish I could use photoshop better.

The picture was taken in colour but I wanted it black and white.

Then I decided, because my eyes look so blue and lovely, that I wanted them in the picture too.

:sneaky2:

x

yeah.. I know about the flow part :P

the other slash that I mentioned, it was written like... 1,5 years ago, and 100% on flow. I just.. got the idea, and then suddenly it was 5 pages long :P

ah.. yeah Photoshop can be a bit tricky.

yeah.. I know about the flow part :P

the other slash that I mentioned, it was written like... 1,5 years ago, and 100% on flow. I just.. got the idea, and then suddenly it was 5 pages long :P

ah.. yeah Photoshop can be a bit tricky.

Cool :thumb_yello:

I love when you're writing and it just flows like that.

It's great.

It's how I ended up with 3 books :naughty:

x

Cool :thumb_yello:

I love when you're writing and it just flows like that.

It's great.

It's how I ended up with 3 books :naughty:

x

3 books?! :o

what do you write about?

jeesus. I'm just happy if I can actually finnish this little fic :P

and I've started adding drama to my fic by including another guy in the plot :P Andreas, an old friend of Ola's, and he and Ola are usually very cuddly even irl :3

so, they're just gonna be like they usually are, but Sebastian is gonna take it the wrong way and.. yeah :P drama.

3 books?! :o

what do you write about?

jeesus. I'm just happy if I can actually finnish this little fic :P

and I've started adding drama to my fic by including another guy in the plot :P Andreas, an old friend of Ola's, and he and Ola are usually very cuddly even irl :3

so, they're just gonna be like they usually are, but Sebastian is gonna take it the wrong way and.. yeah :P drama.

LMAO

The first book I wrote was about drugs and teenagers who take them.

The second one I wrote was about a family that was falling apart and the children were kind of stuck in the middle of their parents.

The third one I wrote was about a group of friends that have the best time at school, being naughty lol, and then they all kind of fall out and don't speak for over a year. Then they become friends again, slowly.

HAHA, that sounds like more drama to me! :thumb_yello:

x

LMAO

The second one I wrote was about a family that was falling apart and the children were kind of stuck in the middle of their parents.

The third one I wrote was about a group of friends that have the best time at school, being naughty lol, and then they all kind of fall out and don't speak for over a year. Then they become friends again, slowly.

HAHA, that sounds like more drama to me! :thumb_yello:

x

ooh. sounds interesting.

so they are like... full-length books?

lol yes drama. and that would be before Ola and Seb have actually done anything. Seb has just read the old fic and is all paranoid and tries to avoid Ola, and is like I'm not gay ffs. and then when he sees Ola and Andreas he dunno how to react, because somehow he feels jealous. kinda. that's the plan at least :P

ooh. sounds interesting.

so they are like... full-length books?

lol yes drama. and that would be before Ola and Seb have actually done anything. Seb has just read the old fic and is all paranoid and tries to avoid Ola, and is like I'm not gay ffs. and then when he sees Ola and Andreas he dunno how to react, because somehow he feels jealous. kinda. that's the plan at least :P

The first one is about 150 pages (I wrote it a while ago so I can't even really remember what it's like lol)

The second is 207 pages.

The third one is 318 pages.

HAHA, sounds good :biggrin2:

x

Hellooo girlies! :D

Wow, there wasn't much to read since I left yest.. uhm.. today morning :lmfao:

anyway.. how are you? :biggrin2:

lol ok.

And the fic I'm writing now is like... based on if I actually gave the old fic to Sebastian prior to the final of Melodifestivalen (the swedish national outtake for Eurovision Song contest)

wait.. Ola and idol-Sebastian..!?! :shocked:

OMG! :lmao:

LMAO

HAHA, that sounds like more drama to me!

x

3 long books :shocked: wow :biggrin2:

and they sound really interesting too!

Hellooo girlies! :D

Wow, there wasn't much to read since I left yest.. uhm.. today morning

anyway.. how are you? :biggrin2:

3 long books :shocked: wow :biggrin2:

and they sound really interesting too!

Hej Elina :wub2:

I'm okay, how are you?

Thanks! :blush-anim-cl:

You'll have to read them some time.

Maybe I'll bring them with me when I come over to Sweden :thumb_yello:

x

Hej Elina :wub2:

I'm okay, how are you?

Thanks! :blush-anim-cl:

You'll have to read them some time.

Maybe I'll bring them with me when I come over to Sweden :thumb_yello:

x

aw good :wub2:

I'm okay too. But I hate this damn cold/cough thing that seems to have decided to stick around for a while :boxed: (I keep bringing that up.. lol sorry ^^)

Oh yeah that would be great! :thumb_yello::biggrin2: