Mikagasmic Pictures - Part 2

artsyfartsy17

i dunno, guys...

does anyone else think this picture is a tad bit... childish/creepy? I'm fully aware that everyone has their own taste in appearances, but Mika looks too much like a kid to me. I can't even bare to think about being close to him romantically (not that that would ever happen) when he's in this outfit. It's like me thinking about my kid brother romantically.

hahah ok feel free to kill me now :naughty:

thissss is better:

Mika

and this especially... i think it's his album cover?

Mika

:blink: i don't have a brother so maybe that's why... i LOOOOOOOOVE :wub2: mika in light blue!!

i could definitely picture me being close to him romantically :wub2: :wub2:

i guess we're not really supposed to be fans of mika's just because he's fricking GORGEOUS:mf_lustslow: so it's ok if you don't love him the way most people do :naughty:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i dunno, guys...

Mika-music-06.jpg

does anyone else think this picture is a tad bit... childish/creepy? I'm fully aware that everyone has their own taste in appearances, but Mika looks too much like a kid to me. I can't even bare to think about being close to him romantically (not that that would ever happen) when he's in this outfit. It's like me thinking about my kid brother romantically.

hahah ok feel free to kill me now :naughty:

thissss is better:

Mika

and this especially... i think it's his album cover?

Mika

I had never seen the first one before :wub2:

thank you! :thumb_yello:

oh yeah, Mika definitelyyyyy (:wub2: ) looks good in light blue, but I just don't like the way that outfit looks on him lol. don't get me wrong, though, i find Mika very very very attractive... just not so much in that outfit hahaha :)

Don't worry about it. It just means you have some limits (and probably more morals) whereas some of us want to jump him all the time, regardless of outfit. Mika could probably pick his nose while wearing a frilly pink dress and lots of tranny make-up and I'd still want to tackle him to the ground and do chicken-ish things to him.

wow i love this picture :wub2:

mika1084.jpg

The sweetest picture ever :wub2:

i know barely any people are on but maybe you guys will see them in the morning:wink2:

mika1090.jpg:wub2:

not sure what it is about the last one but i LOOVE it

Can't remember seeing him in a black shirt before. Pretty :blush-anim-cl:

yeah, that's definitely a cute one.

i just realized something. i like Mika's teeth a lot... his two front teeth, to be more specific. They contribute greatly to his cute cute smile. :blush-anim-cl:

Haha, this is exactly what came into my mind a second ago :biggrin2:

2 of my favourites :biggrin2:

mika891.jpg

Oh, I like pictures from this concert so much! I think that he looks more Mika-ish than ever in them :wub2:

Don't worry about it. It just means you have some limits (and probably more morals) whereas some of us want to jump him all the time, regardless of outfit. Mika could probably pick his nose while wearing a frilly pink dress and lots of tranny make-up and I'd still want to tackle him to the ground and do chicken-ish things to him.

Mwhahahaha, this really made me laugh :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

LOL OMG.

sdfkljfkdsfj I HOPE HE NEVER READS THIS EITHER.

MIKA I SWEAR IM NORMAL.

Yeah Mika I am not some crazy person...i'm "normal" too...:biggrin2::shocked: can't believe i just did that anyways tahliho or whatever you guys say in Canada we say arevaderchee...or later gator but that's what my mom says to embarass me