• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

S5030705_edited.jpg

Does anyone know about this pic?

no but it's gorgeous :wub2:

does anyone know if this true.. i thin kit is but i can't be sure :bleh:

Pop star MIKA is to take a break from performing after failing to recover from a recurring ear infection. The Grace Kelly hitmaker cancelled an appearance at the Big Chill festival in England earlier this month (Aug07) because of the illness, and was forced to pull gigs in Denmark last month (Jul07) due to the same ailment. But despite wowing the crowds at the V Festival in Staffordshire, England on Saturday (18Aug) he has vowed to take some time off after failing to shake the condition. He says, "I had an ear infection quite a while ago and because we've been on tour for a year there's been very little recovery time, so it just hits me every time I get tired. "I decided to take some time off after V and hang around London. "I'm looking forward to being able to rest because the last thing I want to do is cancel gigs."

no but it's gorgeous :wub2:

does anyone know if this true.. i thin kit is but i can't be sure :bleh:

Pop star MIKA is to take a break from performing after failing to recover from a recurring ear infection. The Grace Kelly hitmaker cancelled an appearance at the Big Chill festival in England earlier this month (Aug07) because of the illness, and was forced to pull gigs in Denmark last month (Jul07) due to the same ailment. But despite wowing the crowds at the V Festival in Staffordshire, England on Saturday (18Aug) he has vowed to take some time off after failing to shake the condition. He says, "I had an ear infection quite a while ago and because we've been on tour for a year there's been very little recovery time, so it just hits me every time I get tired. "I decided to take some time off after V and hang around London. "I'm looking forward to being able to rest because the last thing I want to do is cancel gigs."

No ideaa.

I'm glad he's getting some rest though, if it is true...