Mikagasmic Pictures - Part 2

artsyfartsy17

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh and since I'm here, I might as well post my fav pic of Mika (even though it's probably been posted before)...

503m7gp.jpg

:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

the cuteness it's taking over...ahhh everyone it's spreading my brain..obsession getting worse......oh well i can live with that... yeah i love all his pics alot this is my least it's still cute though

sorry to say this.. but it's my least favorite picture of mika

I agree :mf_rosetinted:

I'm a bit sad about it though. 'Cause I absolutely love that shirt and I really, really want to love that pic. But he just looks so.. :boxed: It's impossible to love, I can't even make myself like it, not even a little! :blink::mf_rosetinted:

bf34e68f5c1cc2129ecd78d467cfd43a.gif

Love love mika!

oh wow I really like that one! :D

thanks so much! I haven't seen that interview before! I love it! :bleh:

I agree :mf_rosetinted:

I'm a bit sad about it though. 'Cause I absolutely love that shirt and I really, really want to love that pic. But he just looks so.. :boxed: It's impossible to love, I can't even make myself like it, not even a little! :blink::mf_rosetinted:

i love the shirt too.. i think it has something to do with his hair but i'm not sure... i can't really pinpoint what i don't like about it :thumbdown:

Looking at that second pic, and more recent ones...wow.

He has filled out a lot and gotten more of a "manly" look to him within the past year or so. He has the teenage boy body in that one. :wub2:

i know i was amazed at the difference between the 1st and the 2nd one haha i love his hair in the 3rd one :wub2: i wish he would keep his hair like that forever..

i know i was amazed at the difference between the 1st and the 2nd one haha i love his hair in the 3rd one :wub2: i wish he would keep his hair like that forever..

I like it like that, but watching him perform and sweat and having his hair stuck to his face, it just made me want to go up to him and push his hair out of his eyes. :roftl:

My favorite Mika style is when it's pulled back like in that French interview. :wub2: I like the shorter curls like it is now, too. :)