Mikagasmic Pictures - Part 2

artsyfartsy17

THERE ARE 50 STATES??!:shocked::naughty: Geez.....:blink: hearing you guys talk makes me feel rather lucky...I drove an hour and a half to my grandparents in LA, and then I walked to the concert....6 HOURS??! I wouldn't do that, even for Mika.

you are lucky haha :biggrin2: yeah we got up in the morning, drove 6 hours, and then waited 8 hours and then after the concert our car got towed and we had to go get it from what i would hope was the bad side of chicago.. kind of scary but worth it to see mika :thumb_yello:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'd have LOVED to be at one of his first concerts... one of these where you were actually able to MOVE in the first row and where you didn't have to wait for 16 hours or so to actually BE in the front row :sneaky2:

*starts googling for UK-immigration office*

But the bloody problem is the following: he is on his best way to be a REAL superstar! so if I go abroad to a concert, I will not be able to be even NEAR the first row and when he will finally come here (ok, he'll be here in november but it's.... sorry, it's late and it's hard to build a decent sentence right now: there are hardly any articles, no posters , no interviews, no tv-shows and his concerts are not sold-out yet (and they won't be.. it's Germany!) and this really really sucks. I hope that he or his management don't think that this part of continental Europe is so stupid that they will not visit it again.

I have to admit that i was also a bit angry when i heard that he doing quite a number of concerts in the States but then it came up to my mind that the USA is, after all, a quite HUGE country... as well as Canada...

I WANT TO LIVE IN THE UK!!!!!!!!!

what's the closest concert that's been by you? just wondering

he's been there 2 times?! that's more than i though.. and you didn't go?!

you're being such a muffin top :sneaky2::naughty: yes i'm aware that there are 50 states (i feel so smart :biggrin2:) it would take more than 2 days to get to any of his concerts in the states.. the only one that's been close enough is the one that was 6 hours away :thumbdown: you could've gone to one of those canada concerts

first of all i'm not going to a concert in motreal that's far, and second of all i didn't even know about the other concert...still don't! He should do one that we get notice for...i don't even know when he does gigs!!!!

first of all i'm not going to a concert in motreal that's far, and second of all i didn't even know about the other concert...still don't! He should do one that we get notice for...i don't even know when he does gigs!!!!

how far away is it? i have no clue where anything in canada is located

it's not mika's fault that you didn't know about the first concert haha so you can't really say he's ignoring canada because he's been there more than once

you should look on his myspace more often for the huge list of gigs :biggrin2:

Welcome to the club! Germany is a TOTALLY Mika-free zone! I HATE it!!!!!! :thumbdown:

...not for long, Petra, don't underestimate us :naughty: we'll put the cart before the horse :wink2:

and as long as Germany is not entirely Mika-mad - the better: more Mika for us :wub2:

how far away is it? i have no clue where anything in canada is located

it's not mika's fault that you didn't know about the first concert haha so you can't really say he's ignoring canada because he's been there more than once

you should look on his myspace more often for the huge list of gigs :biggrin2:

wow twice...that's a real tour! I don't blame mika...I blame the media!!!!

wow twice...that's a real tour! I don't blame mika...I blame the media!!!!

i'm serious 2 times is a lot :blink: he's only come here once so i would be thankful if i were you.. i wasn't trying to say that you blame mika :bleh: i was just saying that you said mika ignores canada and obviousely he doesn't since he's been there a lot more than other places :wink2::biggrin2:

i'm serious 2 times is a lot :blink: he's only come here once so i would be thankful if i were you.. i wasn't trying to say that you blame mika :bleh: i was just saying that you said mika ignores canada and obviousely he doesn't since he's been there a lot more than other places :wink2::biggrin2:

My whole point is he shouldn't ignore anyone...

Tell me things are better in Canada. I'll move there. Seriously. Give me a reason to leave.:roftl: Well, I mostly just want a reason to leave California.(The crowds and pollution are killing my soul!!) Perhaps I'll go up into Oregon or Montana. That's...Canada-ish.

Canada is okay. There are places that are majorly polluted, but my family owns 2 properties on the Bruce Penninsula (in Ontario, 3 hours away from where I live), and it's got clean air, and it's gorgeous there!:biggrin2:

TOTALLY mikagasmic :biggrin2:

mika1325.jpg

That pic is very Mikagasmic!!! lol

Yeah, you are right, if there isnt enough Mika to go around, then none should go around at all. Hmph! :sneaky2:

he's not ignoring he's taking a break :bleh: he said that he was exhausted after a year of touring day after day and now he's having a break

then he's going to do it all over again

woops read the question wrong :blush-anim-cl: he can't go to every single place especially when there's only a few fans there...

Canada is okay. There are places that are majorly polluted, but my family owns 2 properties on the Bruce Penninsula (in Ontario, 3 hours away from where I live), and it's got clean air, and it's gorgeous there!:biggrin2:

That pic is very Mikagasmic!!! lol

Yeah, you are right, if there isnt enough Mika to go around, then none should go around at all. Hmph! :sneaky2:

I live in ontario and i travel all over..i've been to island places all over the states and next year europe Of course I love canada! BUt c'mon yeah there's pollution in ontario! Take a look at toronto and all those cities...canada's great! but it's not all clean air and safetyness...

he's not ignoring he's taking a break :bleh: he said that he was exhausted after a year of touring day after day and now he's having a break

woops read the question wrong :blush-anim-cl: he can't go to every single place especially when there's only a few fans there...

Awwww, he deserves a break! I hope that the next time, he comes to me!!!!! :biggrin2: That would be half of my dream come true - to see him live!

Of course but he's in japan an awful lot...

I live in ontario and i travel all over..i've been to island places all over the states and next year europe Of course I love canada! BUt c'mon yeah there's pollution in ontario! Take a look at toronto and all those cities...canada's great! but it's not all clean air and safetyness...

Where in Ontario do you live?? I live in London! Are you close to me????:biggrin2:

You have a point with the latest toys things...... they are like that. I just want to... to.... punch them, cause they get Mika so much!!!

that's because they like him so much.. maybe if you guys got more canadians to love mika he would come but right now there's a lot of japanese people that love mika so he goes there more often :wink2: good night

that's because they like him so much.. maybe if you guys got more canadians to love mika he would come but right now there's a lot of japanese people that love mika so he goes there more often :wink2: good night

But I LOVE MIKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! With all of my heart!:wub2:

I live in a small town outside of barrie...not so close...

It's not that far, cosidering there are people that live in Italy or Scotland here!