The Knitting Threat Pt.2

Ioana

you mean his tummy hair? http://www.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/377/377321f14e33b6ebe7c20731e47d5026842aeb.gif (aah, i love this smiley! :wub2: )

*re-reads own post twice and hopes there's nothing in it this time that leaves room for misinterpretations* :sneaky2:

No no no!I like his hair located on his tummy!:naughty:

I like that smiley,too!:das:

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

if the ring finger is longer than the index finger, this is a sign for a lot of testosterone (the bigger the difference, the more), ie masculinity. the other way round it's more oestrogen, ie feminity. this has been proven in scientific reseach, it has to do with the amount of male/female hormons you were exposed to as an embryo. and you can find several conclusions of it online, like "only women whose ring finger is longer than their index finger are good at driving and parking" or "men whose ring finger is much longer than their index finger tend to be aggressive and unfaithful".

Mine are about equal: does that mean that I'm good at driving and parking but aggressive and unfaithful? :roftl:

you mean his tummy hair?

How could we have missed that one? :lmfao:

377321f14e33b6ebe7c20731e47d5026842aeb.gif

Priceless. That one never gets old. :das:

*re-reads own post twice and hopes there's nothing in it this time that leaves room for misinterpretations* :sneaky2:

You've learnt your lesson, my dear. :naughty:

Ioana: chicken

Scut: wombat (though I'm partial to koalas as well, "f***ing koalas" as Mika delicately phrased it)

Mika: rabbit or rodent?

EDIT: Ioana, you can be my patronus any time. :biggrin2::das:

isn't Chickent too harmless? Maybe a cock ? (I just mean that in the patronus way you perverts)

so then,wanna switch to koala?

I shall take you up on the patronus offer,gonna make me feel powerfull

if the ring finger is longer than the index finger, this is a sign for a lot of testosterone (the bigger the difference, the more), ie masculinity. the other way round it's more oestrogen, ie feminity. this has been proven in scientific reseach, it has to do with the amount of male/female hormons you were exposed to as an embryo. and you can find several conclusions of it online, like "only women whose ring finger is longer than their index finger are good at driving and parking" or "men whose ring finger is much longer than their index finger tend to be aggressive and unfaithful".

That one,just that I didn't exactly know which was the testosterone and wich the oestrogen

have't you learned we can always find smth?

377321f14e33b6ebe7c20731e47d5026842aeb.gif

Mine are about equal: does that mean that I'm good at driving and parking but aggressive and unfaithful? :roftl:

seems we both are :roftl:

Tho the index finder is slightly longer,abt 2 milimeters ,but depends on the hand position :roftl:

The not-so-happy knitter:

http://www.planet.nl/planet/show/id=67777/contentid=870232/sc=9e8406

(in Dutch, because of the YouTube video that comes with it - the original article in English can be found under the link 'Engelse kranten')

lemme see how good my dutch is

such a smart fellow :roftl: :roftl:

Ok,what did he create the "special act" in the first place? :boxed:

edit: this is wombat torture ! where have the animal rights gone?

I think i'll gonna dye or faint!

for me you don't have any pic

I know what you mean...he loks exhausted but happy (anyone know that combo? :roftl: :roftl: )

I'll find one for you too,but I just stumbled on theese and they were perfect for the girls :biggrin2:

I know what you mean...he looks exhausted but happy (anyone know that combo? :roftl: :roftl: )

I'll find one for you too,but I just stumbled on theese and they were perfect for the girls :biggrin2:

the pics are quite old and it was at the beginning of his career that's why he looks exhausted!

OK!I'm a girl,too!: