The Knitting Threat Pt.2

Ioana

Oh yes "Hunting High and Low":wub2:

You love it Blue? So, have a look at my video on myspace!:biggrin2:

Cool, you have it on your MySpace! I was thinking of adding it too but my MySpace is so full already... :blush-anim-cl:

I love that video. It has all the ingredients I love so much: sea, mountains, wildlife - and handsome guys playing the guitar and the piano. :wub2:

Only the cable to the ear thingie looks a bit odd - it's like a chain. :naughty:

BTW you are an admirer of Herman van Veen! He is great! :thumb_yello:

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cool, you have it on your MySpace! I was thinking of adding it too but my MySpace is so full already... :blush-anim-cl:

I love that video. It has all the ingredients I love so much: sea, mountains, wildlife - and handsome guys playing the guitar and the piano. :wub2:

Only the cable to the ear thingie looks a bit odd - it's like a chain. :naughty:

BTW you are an admirer of Herman van Veen! He is great! :thumb_yello:

I love Herman since years.:wub2: I saw 4 concerts of him. He is such a great performer on stage. A very great storyteller. He is a magicians. OMG I go into raptures about him.:blush-anim-cl:

*sings: Ich hab eine zärtliches Gefühl für jeden Nichtsnutz jeden Kerl...........*:biggrin2:

Yup he is! And his voice is incredible... :thumb_yello:

Do you know his creation Alfred J. Kwak? I love that little duckie... :wub2:

yes! alfred j. kwak is sooooooooo cute

"warum bin ich so fröhlich, so fröhlich, so fröhlich..."

hi you insatiable knitters!

had a wonderful night? :naughty:

oh yeah, i dreamt of mika and even remember the dream! he was flirting intensely with me... but just when it was about to become knitty, i woke up - damn! :sneaky2::naughty: btw in my dream he spoke german with a slight swabian accent, lol!! :lmfao::blink:

Yup he is! And his voice is incredible... :thumb_yello:

Do you know his creation Alfred J. Kwak? I love that little duckie... :wub2:

*sings: Plätscher Plätscher Feder.....*:blush-anim-cl:

Oh ja ich liebe Alfred und alle seine Freunde!:biggrin2:

ajk_logo_72_dpi.jpg

oh yeah, i dreamt of mika and even remember the dream! he was flirting intensely with me... but just when it was about to become knitty, i woke up - damn! :sneaky2::naughty: btw in my dream he spoke german with a slight swabian accent, lol!! :lmfao::blink:

I had a T-shirt that said

"Kaum zu glauben,Gott versteht auch Schwaben"

That's mean,I know,but imagine Mika :roftl: :roftl:

I dreamt of him too one of the past days,tho nothing special,think we were just grinning at eachother and giving us all kinds of looks

I had a T-shirt that said

"Kaum zu glauben,Gott versteht auch Schwaben"

That's mean,I know,but imagine Mika :roftl:

I dreamt of him too one of the past days,tho nothing special,think we were just grinning at eachother and giving us all kinds of looks

i don't mind swabian. but i agree that saxon is totally un-sexy, i'd be like :shocked::boxed: if mika started speaking saxon in my dream! :naughty: was quite confused by the swabian already.

all kinds of looks, yeah - i guess it was the eye pix you posted yesterday that made me dream this, cause in the dream he was looking at me in such an intense way that i got very knitty feelings just from him looking me in the eyes! :wub2:

so... more eye pix tonight, please! :biggrin2::naughty: