• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think she meant in a funniest way !

you shouldn't be scared !she likes your avatar too

i only got scared because first she said she said she likes my new wuschel, and a few posts later she said that wuschel has a perverted meaning. :naughty:

i only got scared because first she said she said she likes my new wuschel, and a few posts later she said that wuschel has a perverted meaning. :naughty:

Blame it on the kid again! :roftl:

Well after the Wuschel talk there was this perverted ring in my ear :roftl:

gah! it's happened again, for the 3rd time! i missed my 900th post! this afternoon i thought, when i post tonight i'll remember, but now i didn't... pff! i'm sure i'll miss my 1000th too, grr... :sneaky2::doh:

but well, i guess it is cause i'm still recovering from the huge hangover i had this morning, had a nice party yesterday. :naughty:

gah! it's happened again, for the 3rd time! i missed my 900th post! this afternoon i thought, when i post tonight i'll remember, but now i didn't... pff! i'm sure i'll miss my 1000th too, grr... :sneaky2::doh:

but well, i guess it is cause i'm still recovering from the huge hangover i had this morning, had a nice party yesterday. :naughty:

*she said smiling slick* :naughty:

U gotta set some kind of reminder for number 1000

Tho I seemed to miss many of mine too,thank God for Vanessa who was reminding me :biggrin2:

so...nice party? Happy people? Wuschels running loose? :roftl: :roftl:

Tho I seemed to miss many of mine too,thank God for Vanessa who was reminding me :biggrin2:

I remind to everyone else !!even to Elina who's my enemy now:mf_rosetinted:

yeah well everyone seemed very happy to me after 3 glasses of vodka lemon. :naughty: and yeah there even were some wuschels, haha! :biggrin2:

ah ok thanx. haha they're cute too! i have seen the small ones before, i think i even have 1 or 2 of them somewhere, but not the big ones.

So u think I should make him 1 :wub2: :wub2: thanx I think I will cuz Mika likes knitting since it is a topic on his fan club :biggrin2:

Yes,he deffinetley likes knitting

but,before we go on,you have to know that here,knitting is not only percieved as an activity involving wool

:lmao::mf_rosetinted:

about the glasses of vodka... don't ask how big the glasses were (just normal longdrink glasses), but instead what the percentage of vodka vs. lemon was. :naughty:

I find it needless to ask

the lemon was prob just as much so that one could feel a slight taste of it

I'd say 90% to 10% ? :naughty:

Wut, I dont understand :confused:

well in this thread we don't discuss much knitting

we do discuss pattern tho

like this

2006357777722800708_rs.jpg

and this

2000710600559878848_rs.jpg

wich show us how mika needs to express himself...chicken-wise :biggrin2: