Pics of the invitation to the private launch at Blink Gallery

paula.pop

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

everyone Originally off the mikafanclub that i have stored in my mobile phone has the mikafanclub logo come up when they call as a caller id :roftl: :roftl:

Hhahahahahahahh! :roftl: Omg! And the ringtone? I have ring ring as ringtone ! :naughty:

You should hear Bexxys ringtone, it's priceless!

Hey Bexxy, do you think if Mikas reading this that he might tell us off next Saturday for having the invites?

Couldn't believe my luck when the guy on the door let us have one, never normally get that lucky.

wow! the card is so cool :)

I will tell you my story! I was in London the day of the private party and I went to the blink gallery with my friends. I love the Mika art and I wanted to be in the party, so I told to a woman that was there that I was journalist from Spain ( it is true, I work in an important radio station and I play and talk about Mika a lot of) and I told her that I would love to be in this party and see the exhibition and met Mika.

This woman ask me my name and my friend's names and at 6:30 pm we back to the gallery and we could came into!!

It was an amazing experience.We could chat a little bit with Mika.Took funny pictures and had a nice time.

Here you can see my pictures :D

http://www.fotolog.com/smartie____/28784950

• 3 months later...
wow! the card is so cool :)

I will tell you my story! I was in London the day of the private party and I went to the blink gallery with my friends. I love the Mika art and I wanted to be in the party, so I told to a woman that was there that I was journalist from Spain ( it is true, I work in an important radio station and I play and talk about Mika a lot of) and I told her that I would love to be in this party and see the exhibition and met Mika.

This woman ask me my name and my friend's names and at 6:30 pm we back to the gallery and we could came into!!

It was an amazing experience.We could chat a little bit with Mika.Took funny pictures and had a nice time.

Here you can see my pictures :D

http://www.fotolog.com/smartie____/28784950

LUCKY!!!!!!!