Mika's Tartan Trousers (Part Two)

kath

Eh? :boxed: I'm confoozled. My head hurts.

A hard plastic pouch and a cap in a pair of pants? Mika's pants? The bear? What? Is that for protection from fangirls? LOL

I really don't get it.

Rainbow :shocked:

Have you been sniffing something????

If not, you better had - your mind is scrambled!!!! :wink2::naughty:

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK, finally got round to editing this!

So, a fairy tale ending to our tartan trouser project! On 16th May at Barrowlands, Glasgow we managed to meet Mika before the gig and give him the trousers that we made for him. Five of us had met up and spent a hilarious day making them and we were SO excited when we actually managed to give them to him! Then, of course, it was huge anticipation to see if he would actually WEAR them.............and he did!

Towards the end of the set he left the stage then came back on, wearing OUR trousers. I would imagine you could hear the resulting screams reverberating around the globe!

What an absolute angel to do that! There is a clip below, the sound quality isn't brilliant but Mika is saying that the band are teasing him as he looks like Rupert the bear but he thinks they are quite nice. He then looks at us and says,'They are really tight fitting on the arse girls'!!!!!!!!!!! We got a result there then!

Thanks so much Mika, you made us beyond delirious! x

Original Post

Hi Everyone.

Some of us that are going to the Glasgow gig have been hatching a plan! Spured on by the brilliant ideas of Sivan and Robertina we decided that we needed to come up with an idea of our own of something to give to Mika at the Glasgow gig. We have given up all hope of anything on this forum remaining a secret (!) so have just decided to come out in the open about it!

So...all thoughts of cunning plans and amazing inspirational ideas have culminated in scg coming up with the brilliant (!) idea of a pair of tartan trousers! Now, those of you that are old enough to remember The Bay City Rollers need not get worried! I can assure you (and Mika if you are reading this) that THESE tartan trousers will be truely special! The best tartan on offer will be sourced, the design will be especially Mikaised and they will be put together with all the love, care and skill that is available to us incredibly talented Mika fans! We now that Mika loves bright clothes so we are hoping that he will apreciate our gift! Alternatively, he may fall about laughing......either way, it should put a smile on his face which is after all, our main aim!

Early research has indicated that the best way to ensure a good fit is to take a pattern from 'well worn pants'! We are still working on this part!

First meeting of the 'Tartan trouser Group' is schedualed for 9pm (UK time) on this thread this evening. See ya there!

the pants look totally awsome and the vid was cool

they certenly did

wander if he would of put a pair a undies on if anyone made him a pair not saying i would i carnt even use a sewing machine

:roftl:

I have no idea. The girls refuse to make a kilt for him because they don't think his legs are of a suitable nature for a kilt (:sneaky2: ), so I highly doubt they'd make a pair of undies for him. :roftl:

:roftl:

I have no idea. The girls refuse to make a kilt for him because they don't think his legs are of a suitable nature for a kilt (:sneaky2: ), so I highly doubt they'd make a pair of undies for him. :roftl:

one can wish

a kilt on mica would be nice

i think his legs are nice rare to fit a photo of them actully

Hello girls...and a special hello to our new visitor....always nice to see a new face around Mika's trews!

Wendi...I haven't been sniffing anything and I know exactly what you mean! Thank you for the explanation!

Hello girls...and a special hello to our new visitor....always nice to see a new face around Mika's trews!

Wendi...I haven't been sniffing anything and I know exactly what you mean! Thank you for the explanation!

:sneaky2: You are welcome (for the explanation!!!) :naughty:

im guessin i might be the new visitor or not :blink:

Im Nat i totally love this place:thumb_yello:

im guessin i might be the new visitor or not :blink:

Im Nat i totally love this place:thumb_yello:

Welcome to the world of trousers Nat!! :wink2::roftl:

You are. :biggrin2:

Yeah, this place is alright hey. I come here from time to time. :naughty:

From time to time??????? You live in these trousers Rainbow!!!! :biggrin2: