pillowcase

carly

I have a zac efron one, I want to silk screen a mika one but im not sure what picture to use, I need one with good contrast, I dont have that many saved and its hard to find the portraits of him big. Any favorite photos of him I should use?

also if my pillow case comes out good

i will maybe make some more :) possibly up on ebay

or on here or something

ALSO

My mika experience

gma 8/10

I get to nyc at 5 in the morning and wait at bryant park then this girl told my it was at the studio and it was mabe 630 by then so i couldnt get in and ended up watching through the window, I got soaking wet and my phone broke and my camera was being weird. Then I waited at the door for him to come out. When he came out he walked right up to my sister and I this is how it went.

mika-Hey *touches my head* you're all wet

me-haha I know, can we get a picture real quick

mika-sure real quick *takes crappy pictures that only his chin is in*

my sister-can you sign our cd

mika-Yeah and then come to my other show we will have more time to talk then

*little hug thing*

I couldnt get to the show because we had other stuff planned for the day but overall it was pretty good besides the crappy pictures and watching through a window. His little notes to us were so cute. haha i couldnt get over it.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ooo i love silk screen! erm, well when i did silk screen at college, we edited our pics in photoshop so they were just black and white.. like this:

bone2.jpg

then you get SUPER screens :punk:

YEAH! i am doing that now i just want to find the right picture, I cant find a good one that you can actually tell who it is when i change it to monochromatic bitmap :thumbdown: but im working on it! haha thankss

Should you decide to do more, could you PM me? Ebay isn't that good for me, so I'd prefer to just send you the money not via ebay, is that okay?

yeah sure! it probably wont be for a while, im gonna try and make one this week to see how they come out and im still working on finding a good picure to use for it, one side will be the picture and then mika written in the center and then the back will be the pictures over and over again I really hope this works! actually, here is my email, carlycassara@yahoo.com, could you email me there?

Lol use the pink bunny one :P

Then you can fall asleep ontop - not that any of us would do that to mica :P

hahahaha well I think im gonna try to do it with the picture of him standing with the blue and white sweater only cause it has good contrast but if you want me to try any other pictures ou can send it to me email in my above post! hahah i hope these come out well because I have 4 pillows and i need one more pillow case and what better way to fall asleep next to zac efron and mika!

FINISHED!

BEFORE THE COLOR (PART OF ME WISHES I HAD KEPT IT THIS WAY)

6hhrb7t.jpg

THEN I ADDED ARROWS HEARTS STARS AND BIRDS (WHICH I SORT OF REGRET)

5zh0xuu.jpg

overall I am happy with it!

what do you all think? It was my first try to the next ones will be hopefully must better.