Love Today on MTV2

cheeseygoodness

GOD BLESS DIGITAL CABLE!!!!! my brother calls me downstairs because "my friend is on" i start coming down the stairs and i hear "love today" and they were playing his video! i've never seen it on american television!!!!! i never saw "grace kelly" either, except for the little 20 second bit of it when i first saw mika, that fateful saturday afternoon.

so anyways watch out on MTV2 you might see MIKA!!:punk:

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

GOD BLESS DIGITAL CABLE!!!!! my brother calls me downstairs because "my friend is on" i start coming down the stairs and i hear "love today" and they were playing his video! i've never seen it on american television!!!!! i never saw "grace kelly" either, except for the little 20 second bit of it when i first saw mika, that fateful saturday afternoon.

so anyways watch out on MTV2 you might see MIKA!!:punk:

If you watch MTV (the regular one) around 5 in the morning, they play "Love Today". The show is wake-up call i think. (i tape it every morning). They seem to play it every other day.

Thanks for posting!:biggrin2:

They play 'Love Today' on MTVHits. It's a special channel I got with my new cable package, and they just play celebrity hitlists (mostly)

It's on Timbaland's playlist, ROFL.

They play 'Love Today' on MTVHits. It's a special channel I got with my new cable package, and they just play celebrity hitlists (mostly)

Timbaland, you say? Hmmmmmm... I say Mika should get together with Timbaland and do a hyperpop/rap mash-up remix, no? :roftl:

:naughty: )

REALLY???

I love him for that.:wub2:

I mean, if tim is listening to this new artist named "mykah"

then ppl will start noticing and then....WORLD DOMINATION.

If you watch MTV (the regular one) around 5 in the morning, they play "Love Today". The show is wake-up call i think. (i tape it every morning). They seem to play it every other day.

Thanks for posting!:biggrin2:

is there a pattern with the times? cause i'm waking up at 6:30ish tomorrow morning. i'll watch some of it.

i was watching LOGO last night to see if they would play it, and the thigns i saw.... :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: woah! i don't think i'll be watching that again.

is there a pattern with the times? cause i'm waking up at 6:30ish tomorrow morning. i'll watch some of it.

i was watching LOGO last night to see if they would play it, and the thigns i saw.... :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: woah! i don't think i'll be watching that again.

Yea, they played it this morning so i doubt it'll be played tomorrow morning. But you should still look out for it. It's the most amazing experience to see mika on your tv. It really is.:wub2:

and about LOGO, what'd u see?

You've made me curious.:naughty:

Yea, they played it this morning so i doubt it'll be played tomorrow morning. But you should still look out for it. It's the most amazing experience to see mika on your tv. It really is.:wub2:

and about LOGO, what'd u see?

You've made me curious.:naughty:

well the show was called "click" something. and they picked 10 videos of the week, and one video was a tranny, with some drag queens, and...:shocked: never again. the song was quite catchy though.

i wish i still had digital cable...just a coupla more months...

ok if love today is on MTV shouldnt VH1 be playing it as well????they already did a you oughta know segment on Mika but they never show his vids, hmmmm...