I respect Mika.

Finkster

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL!!

Wow, I didn't realize how fast this was going.

Some more feedback on the general idea of "Respect" and "crossing the line."

Also, how some poeple have stuck their hands down Mika's pants and how he says he doens't like that sort of stuff or butt pinching because he feels violated.

Welcome back,by th eway! Did you dominate that court?

Local court domination as usual :D (still working on the global one though...)

did you just say hands DOWN his pants? ok, i know about the butt-pinching (saw the photographic evidence)... OMG. no, i don't like that either.

(btw, thank you! great service :flowers2:)

Local court domination as usual :D (still working on the global one though...)

did you just say hands DOWN his pants? ok, i know about the butt-pinching (saw the photographic evidence)... OMG. no, i don't like that either.

(btw, thank you! great service :flowers2:)

Unfortunately.

Photographic evidence...oh dear...

haha, thank you!

I want to join! what are you guys doing there? shall i just check out the thread? (haven't looked in it i need to admit.. ) or can i join here?

You might want to read the thread to see what you're signing up for, but I'll add you. :)

i respect mika! please addme. mika is the reason i havent given up after sucha a hard life, and am now soo grateful because it has all worked aout and i have just made a very importaint choice becauseof mika. thank you. i respect you. i hope to be as strongas you are.

So, talking about respect...

I do respect Mika, very much so, in the utmost sincere way. But that is nothing special. Why? Well, I respect everybody regardless of whether I know them personally or not and I do so until they have proven not to deserve that respect.

I joined a fanclub so I don't think I need to add a respect statement to my sig. Don't get me wrong, Finkster...:wink2:

The Knitting thread...

The content of this thread is really far more harmless than people could think. Basically a lot of mostly gig pics are posted there and talked over. In its main the only difference to other threads is that words like 'mikagasmic' or 'gorgeous' are replaced by 'knitty'. That's it. There is nothing disrespectful about it in my book.

I just have to say that ever since I started reading and then posting in the forums that I have always thought that Violet_Sky was one of the most respectful people here. Not just her respect towards Mika, but her respect and care towards every single MFC forum member that she came in contact with. I love her wit, sense of humor and playfulness, but I truly admire her thoughtfulness and deep level of respect.

Thank you, VS for taking the time to write and post in this thread. And thank you for being you. I will also have to say that I love the knitting thread because it was truly the only thread that welcomed me with open arms, treated me with respect right from the start, and where I can relax and enjoy the witty, humorous conversations with people that make me feel comfortable. I don't think the knitting thread is for everyone, but there is def a group of respectful people there who call it home. There were many other threads which made me feel very uncomfortable, but I just stopped reading them since they were not for me.

I know I have at least 3 or 4 posts out of my 300 or some that I might wish to have taken back perhaps due to lack of respect. Respect is a lifelong lesson to learn and one should always be open to learning more about it. I thnk it is great to have a thread like this where members can talk about respect and share ideas and hopefully come away a better person. We are all different but we all have so much to share. And sharing is easier when there is a certain level of respect. :wub2:

I just have to say that ever since I started reading and then posting in the forums that I have always thought that Violet_Sky was one of the most respectful people here. Not just her respect towards Mika, but her respect and care towards every single MFC forum member that she came in contact with. I love her wit, sense of humor and playfulness, but I truly admire her thoughtfulness and deep level of respect.

Thank you, VS for taking the time to write and post in this thread. And thank you for being you. I will also have to say that I love the knitting thread because it was truly the only thread that welcomed me with open arms, treated me with respect right from the start, and where I can relax and enjoy the witty, humorous conversations with people that make me feel comfortable. I don't think the knitting thread is for everyone, but there is def a group of respectful people there who call it home. There were many other threads which made me feel very uncomfortable, but I just stopped reading them since they were not for me.

I know I have at least 3 or 4 posts out of my 300 or some that I might wish to have taken back perhaps due to lack of respect. Respect is a lifelong lesson to learn and one should always be open to learning more about it. I thnk it is great to have a thread like this where members can talk about respect and share ideas and hopefully come away a better person. We are all different but we all have so much to share. And sharing is easier when there is a certain level of respect. :wub2:

I agree 100%! Violet is one of my favorite people on here! :)

You might want to read the thread to see what you're signing up for, but I'll add you. :)

Go check out Hannah's Mika Christmas Project thread! You need to join Petra!!!

ok, wait here and don't move! I'll be right back! *runs off to christmas thread* :thumb_yello:

Aww, what a nice post!

Like I said before, I've never been in the knitting thread, but from what some people in this thread are telling me, they don't sound at all disrespectful, they sound quite humourous.

Wow, you weren't really welcomed? Sowwy...that's a shame. :huglove:

i respect mika! please addme. mika is the reason i havent given up after sucha a hard life, and am now soo grateful because it has all worked aout and i have just made a very importaint choice becauseof mika. thank you. i respect you. i hope to be as strongas you are.

Aww, I'll add you now.

:)

respect:mf_rosetinted:

its a word that isnt used quite enough in our society today. we've become modern and dont believe in simple exchanging of words anymore. everything is taken for granted and we dont find the need for thank yous or your welcome anymore. we'll knock people out of our way and fight anyone we need to in order to get to our destination.

but attimes we'll realize that we're wrong,and when we do, we also realize that there are good people in this world. some of us do care about others, and we help those who have been knocked down be others. we ban together and help those who need it.

and i believe that most of these good people im talking about are right here, and i thank you for coming to show your respect. for talking about a word thats never met my ears in the past three years. for showing me something i havent seen for even longer.

♥amber♥

respect:mf_rosetinted:

its a word that isnt used quite enough in our society today. we've become modern and dont believe in simple exchanging of words anymore. everything is taken for granted and we dont find the need for thank yous or your welcome anymore. we'll knock people out of our way and fight anyone we need to in order to get to our destination.

but attimes we'll realize that we're wrong,and when we do, we also realize that there are good people in this world. some of us do care about others, and we help those who have been knocked down be others. we ban together and help those who need it.

and i believe that most of these good people im talking about are right here, and i thank you for coming to show your respect. for talking about a word thats never met my ears in the past three years. for showing me something i havent seen for even longer.

♥amber♥

Aww, Amber that is so kind of you. I completely agree with the things you said, and I am so glad that we are able to show you that respect can still exist in our society. I'm just terribly sorry that you haven't had much experience with respect in recent years. It saddens me to hear that.