I respect Mika.

Finkster

I'll be number 3!!

hahaha

I remember that poll. I think I voted on see all his shows. hha

I'd love to go shopping with him, too!

Or I'd take him to...Six Flags!:punk:

Seriously. If I had Mika for the day, we would go shopping and he would help me pick out clothes. Then we would go out to eat lunch and drive around for about three hours listening to random music on the radio and singing to them while talking. Then, we would go to Starbucks for coffee and scones and go do something random like go to a party store and try on hats and costumes. :roftl:

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be number 3!!

hahaha

I remember that poll. I think I voted on see all his shows. hha

I'd love to go shopping with him, too!

Or I'd take him to...Six Flags!:punk:

i wanna take him to go see cirque du soliel. that'd be soo cool!!!

I can't remember what the romantic relationships were like on that show haha. But I just was thinking of the idea of two girls and a guy living together as friends...but if you wanna see us fight...

*wonders how to start fight...*

*snags fingernail on my own tights*

YOU SNAGGED MY TIGHTS! *slap*

Hahahahaha what was her name? So does that mean I'm Suzanne Sommers' character? Wasn't she a ditzy blonde on that show? :blink: I'm not ditzy or blonde...

I don't know her name. :(

YES!! i love amusement parks..though i've never been to any good ones..just lousy stupid ones here in t'dad.....i thought of that once, that seems like something mikawould LOVE...can i come along too :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Of course you can, Kavi!

Anyone else wanna come to Six Flags with us? :roftl:

Seriously. If I had Mika for the day, we would go shopping and he would help me pick out clothes. Then we would go out to eat lunch and drive around for about three hours listening to random music on the radio and singing to them while talking. Then, we would go to Starbucks for coffee and scones and go do something random like go to a party store and try on hats and costumes. :roftl:

That sounds like the funnest day ever!

I was seriously thinking that Mika would be so much fun to go to Party City with.

"Hey! You did that to your tights! Not me! But if you wanna be rude to me, I'll just pull your hair!" *yanks on your ponytail*

OW! *screams*

I don't want to hurt you...

*ninja pose*

Wow this thread is really amazing. I feel exactly the same way (so no use saying it all again). I think that is important that we respect Mika. We all look up to him so much respect should be the first thing on our list.

Please add me to the IRM group, it really was a fab idea.:wink2:

Maybe we should have 'respect moderators' who let us know if we are acting disrespectful? Sometimes it happens. Doesn't mean we necessarily mean it, could just be caught up in the moment.

i wanna take him to go see cirque du soliel. that'd be soo cool!!!

Like The Beatles thing?

I do!!!!

Even though i'd have to be talked into going on the scary rides.:naughty:

Nobody's getting me on Kingda Ka!

I'll go on anything but that!

(Hey, Six Flags or Party City would seriously be such a fun MFC trip!)

Like The Beatles thing?

Nobody's getting me on Kingda Ka!

I'll go on anything but that!

(Hey, Six Flags or Party City would seriously be such a fun MFC trip!)

Do you go into Party City and try on outfits like I do? :roftl: My friends and I have spent many hours in there.

Wow this thread is really amazing. I feel exactly the same way (so no use saying it all again). I think that is important that we respect Mika. We all look up to him so much respect should be the first thing on our list.

Please add me to the IRM group, it really was a fab idea.:wink2:

Maybe we should have 'respect moderators' who let us know if we are acting disrespectful? Sometimes it happens. Doesn't mean we necessarily mean it, could just be caught up in the moment.

Sure thing, I'll add you!

I like that idea a lot!

The only thing is I wouldn't be able to do it. I HATE hurting people's feelings, and I feel guilty even if it DOESN'T hurt anyone's feelings.

But I'd love it if someone could call me out if you think I'm contradicting myself.

Well, Sarie. There's something you don't know about me...I KNOW KUNG-FU!

There's something you don't know about me....

I HAVE A GUN. *makes little clicky noise with it*

Sure thing, I'll add you!

I like that idea a lot!

The only thing is I wouldn't be able to do it. I HATE hurting people's feelings, and I feel guilty even if it DOESN'T hurt anyone's feelings.

But I'd love it if someone could call me out if you think I'm contradicting myself.

Thanks!

I know how you feel, i hate hurting peoples feeling or telling my opinion if it might hurt someone. I'm desperately trying to think if i have ever gone to far... and so far haven't thought of anything *phew*