I respect Mika.

Finkster

Thanks!

I know how you feel, i hate hurting peoples feeling or telling my opinion if it might hurt someone. I'm desperately trying to think if i have ever gone to far... and so far haven't thought of anything *phew*

I give you permission to call me out if I'm crossing the line. I'd want to know. It's only fair.

Eh, I know of one inparticular thatI'v said that I really regret...>.<

You seem honest, is that picture on the first post bad for this thread?

(where it says we know he's not innocent. Only picture on the entire thread.)

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sarie

Stop!

Your making my stomach hurt.:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Put the gun away!

and for god's sake, stop making the clicky noise!:roftl:

*stares at Hollis*

You're pitiful...

STEPHANIE, I WILL MAKE THE GUN CLICKY NOISE ALL I WANT!

*continues making clicky noise* :shocked::wink2:

*trips, gun falls out of hand*

*stares at Hollis*

You're pitiful...

STEPHANIE, I WILL MAKE THE GUN CLICKY NOISE ALL I WANT!

*continues making clicky noise* :shocked::wink2:

*trips, gun falls out of hand*

*makes a diving attempt to grab Sarie's gun*

*stands up quickly and holds Sarie to the ground*

"LOOK WHO'S PITIFUL NOW SARIE. I'M THE ONE WITH THE GUN. MWAHAHAHAHA"

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Noooo!!!

Are you ok, Sarie?

You really have try to stop being so clumsy.

*slow motion scream* NOOOOooooOOOOOOOoooooOoooOOOOOoooooo...

MY GUN! *cries*

*makes a diving attempt to grab Sarie's gun*

*stands up quickly and holds Sarie to the ground*

"LOOK WHO'S PITIFUL NOW SARIE. I'M THE ONE WITH THE GUN. MWAHAHAHAHA"

*stands under Hollis*

PLEASE! DON'T!

*turns head away in fear*

*drop of water falls from gun*

*stands under Hollis*

PLEASE! DON'T!

*turns head away in fear*

*drop of water falls from gun*

"WHAT? IT'S A WATERGUN??? Oh well, that's okay, I'll just break out my...KUNG FU!!!"

*drops stupid watergun and jumps into ninja pose*

Hmm...

I just remembered this one dream I had, Mika and I were in a coffee shop,and in my dream, I didn't know who Mika was.

He saw me order a cup of tea, and it was his favourite kind that he always orders.

Once the people gave me my tea, Mika was next to order, and I went back to the counter and was like, "Excuse me, sorry, but this isn't warm enough for me, can you please heat it up a little more?"

And then they did, and I sat down, when I did, Mika came up to me and was like, "Do you mind if I sit down?"

I looked up at him kind of oddly, but didn't object. He sat down andasked me how my tea was, and I told him, "Well, now it's too hot. *sigh* Nobody could ever get it right. I love the perfect cup of tea. I might as well go back there and make it myself."

And Mika laughed and told me he was the same exact way, and after that we became best friends. lol

...The end.:mf_rosetinted:

I give you permission to call me out if I'm crossing the line. I'd want to know. It's only fair.

Eh, I know of one inparticular thatI'v said that I really regret...>.<

You seem honest, is that picture on the first post bad for this thread?

(where it says we know he's not innocent. Only picture on the entire thread.)

I think that moving pic is in someones sig... at first it looked like him doing a cute daggy dance (like he does) until i looked closer. i don't think it is necessarily bad. it kinda shows that mika is putting those dances out there, so too comment isn't on them wrong. If he didn't want people discussing (or drooling) over them, he wouldn't do them. as mentioned in the first post.

Edit: And i like the sound of that dream :)

Hmm...

I just remembered this one dream I had, Mika and I were in a coffee shop,and in my dream, I didn't know who Mika was.

He saw me order a cup of tea, and it was his favourite kind that he always orders.

Once the people gave me my tea, Mika was next to order, and I went back to the counter and was like, "Excuse me, sorry, but this isn't warm enough for me, can you please heat it up a little more?"

And then they did, and I sat down, when I did, Mika came up to me and was like, "Do you mind if I sit down?"

I looked up at him kind of oddly, but didn't object. He sat down andasked me how my tea was, and I told him, "Well, now it's too hot. *sigh* Nobody could ever get it right. I love the perfect cup of tea. I might as well go back there and make it myself."

And Mika laughed and told me he was the same exact way, and after that we became best friends. lol

If I were you, I'd love sleeping.

Hmm...

Aww, that is just too adorable :)

I wanna have a dream about Mika like yours!

I think that moving pic is in someones sig... at first it looked like him doing a cute daggy dance (like he does) until i looked closer. i don't think it is necessarily bad. it kinda shows that mika is putting those dances out there, so too comment isn't on them wrong. If he didn't want people discussing (or drooling) over them, he wouldn't do them. as mentioned in the first post.

Thanks for your honesty!

Phew, I was afraid putting that picture up would throw the whole respect idea out the window. I was just trying to make a point. :thumb_yello:

If I were you, I'd love sleeping.
Aww, that is just too adorable :)

I wanna have a dream about Mika like yours!

Bahha, I do love sleeping. But that's because I'm lazy.

Yea, see, being Mika's bffl would be...THE BEST!

Thanks for your honesty!

Phew, I was afraid putting that picture up would throw the whole respect idea out the window. I was just trying to make a point. :thumb_yello:

I think it's totally fine. :thumb_yello:

Like I said before, I don't think that the photos are the problem. It's him in the photos, and he's the one doing those dance moves so there's no problem posting them---it's just making those offhand, randy comments that's the bad part.

I think it's totally fine. :thumb_yello:

Like I said before, I don't think that the photos are the problem. It's him in the photos, and he's the one doing those dance moves so there's no problem posting them---it's just making those offhand, randy comments that's the bad part.

Haha, true dat homie!

:cool:

Hmm...

:wub2: aww i wish i had mika dreams..i only had one and it involved us texting each other..we were friends and it involved a lot of lol and love and hun..unfortunately it was texting while he was away touring and so i didn't SEE him :(