I respect Mika.

Finkster

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:wub2: aww i wish i had mika dreams..i only had one and it involved us texting each other..we were friends and it involved a lot of lol and love and hun..unfortunately it was texting while he was away touring and so i didn't SEE him :(

Concept is good enough!

If Mika actually texted me, I would never delete them.

*wishes I could text*

Not being able to text is so inconvenient.

Concept is good enough!

If Mika actually texted me, I would never delete them.

*wishes I could text*

Not being able to text is so inconvenient.

That really is a pain. I'm not a complusive texter like a lot of people, but it is a feature on my phone that I enjoy very much.

That really is a pain. I'm not a complusive texter like a lot of people, but it is a feature on my phone that I enjoy very much.

Yea, all my friends are always like, "I texted you, why didn't you text me back?"

Or the location to something gets switched and someone texts me to tell me, but I don't get texts so I go to the wrong place like a moron.

Now I feel bad.

I didn't mean to make anyone feel guilty...

wow u really went all out and i respect that and even admitting it.

and yes mika is very very very very cute and he has such a fun loving personality and is not afraid to be silly, and i love his laugh he has that contagious laugh. but i do have to say something i hate i hate when there is a new artist whether its mika or not it seems almost everybody is one trying to accuse them of being gay and always try to be all up in their social life. i swear i hate that with a passion. its like their just a celeb their not handing their like over on a silver platter.:boxed:

i'm not a compulsive texter at all... just like i'm not a compulsive mfcer/mfc poster :fisch:

wow u really went all out and i respect that and even admitting it.

and yes mika is very very very very cute and he has such a fun loving personality and is not afraid to be silly, and i love his laugh he has that contagious laugh. but i do have to say something i hate i hate when there is a new artist whether its mika or not it seems almost everybody is one trying to accuse them of being gay and always try to be all up in their social life. i swear i hate that with a passion. its like their just a celeb their not handing their like over on a silver platter.:boxed:

Thanks a lot!

Yea, I know what you mean.

His private life is another point I was thinking of bringing up.

How we should just respect him and his family and not pry into their personal business like that.

Would you like to be added to the list?

:shocked: :shocked:and i thought i was the only one!!

Nope. My friends are all, "Why won't you answer my call? Are you mad at me?" I'm just like, "No, I just don't turn it on. If you want to talk to me, come to my house. :roftl:"

I HATE talking on the phone. I guess it's because you just can't...do anything else while on the phone. I'm a huge multi-tasker. Like, right now I'm listening to music, surfing the web, watching TV and chatting on here. When you're on the phone, however, you basically just have to sit in one spot.

Nope. My friends are all, "Why won't you answer my call? Are you mad at me?" I'm just like, "No, I just don't turn it on. If you want to talk to me, come to my house. :roftl:"

I HATE talking on the phone. I guess it's because you just can't...do anything else while on the phone. I'm a huge multi-tasker. Like, right now I'm listening to music, surfing the web, watching TV and chatting on here. When you're on the phone, however, you basically just have to sit in one spot.

WOW.

Um..

This is me on a regular night : Phone, computer, music... and chatting on here. lol.

:roftl: :roftl:

You are SO right. :biggrin2:

Yes! Exactly! My friend called me about an hour ago, and we talked for about 10 minutes. I was so excited to talk to her because I haven't seen her all summer (she lives in Maine) and I can't wait to see her when I go back to school in a week...but I had so many things I was wanting to read in threads and on myspace, and I couldn't do it because I had to be so concentrated on the phone. Oh what a terrible, miserable life I lead. :roftl:

I don't even turn my phone on, hardly. I HATE talking on the phone more than just about anything. Seriously. I like to do it face to face.

:roftl: oh god i'm the opp!!! in real life i'm sooo shy, well except around my friends this is how i am, but at first around new ppl i'm really shy. but since mika and mfc i've become a bit more open..and my parents and friends have noticed that i have become more outgoing..which is a good thing!!!

WOW.

Um..

This is me on a regular night : Phone, computer, music... and chatting on here. lol.

:roftl: :roftl:

:roftl: Now, I can talk a friend's head off in person, but not on the phone. I just get so bored. :roftl: I also have nosy parents who listen to everything that I say.

:roftl: oh god i'm the opp!!! in real life i'm sooo shy, well except around my friends this is how i am, but at first around new ppl i'm really shy. but since mika and mfc i've become a bit more open..and my parents and friends have noticed that i have become more outgoing..which is a good thing!!!

I'm a very...animated person. I'm very shy, but if you get me talking, I tend to not stop. You could probably plug your ears and still understand what I'm saying by my hand gestures, so talking on the phone just doesn't do it for me. :roftl: I have to look people right in the eyes when I talk to them.

Yay, that's a good thing.

Yay for outgoingness!

I've noticed that I'm not outgoing at school, but I'm outgoing on here, myspace, AIM, and at places where the chance of that person seeing me again is very slim.

Like when I was in line at the Mika concert, I went down the line and talked to so many people. LOL

right girlies...i have to go now.

it was nice chatting and i think this is one of my new homes :biggrin2:

love u all :huglove:

RESPEC

peace out!

Good night Kavi, you crazy person who read every page on this thread.

<33:shocked:

Yay, that's a good thing.

Yay for outgoingness!

I've noticed that I'm not outgoing at school, but I'm outgoing on here, myspace, AIM, and at places where the chance of that person seeing me again is very slim.

Like when I was in line at the Mika concert, I went down the line and talked to so many people. LOL

ME TOO! At the Mika concert, I honestly had no problem speaking to everyone. I actually asked people things and talked with them and went out of my way to get the attention of people (like the band. I was yelling out their names as they were getting into the cabs). I'm SO not like that. I'm very quiet around people that I don't know, but something about that just brought out the outgoing girl in me. :roftl: