I respect Mika.

Finkster

You might want to tell Richard Simmons over there that he should go.

He's throwing away all the deserts and is trying to force Nicole Richie to work out.

:boxed:

and maybe i should kick-out mr.potatoe head, he's getting awful flirty with paris hilton...aww paris get away from mika he's just not into you! he's into me! Oh c'mon wolf blitzer you're getting chips all over my carpet!

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol! sweet dreams!! i see it too, but that's because i am hellucinating things! Oh look there's mika dancing with sir elton john in my living room!

Look, they've got ice cream!

^_^

And there's an elf...HI ELF!!

oh wait...no that elf is danny devito! I danny where's arnold shwartzenagger? oh look there he is with frank sinatra in my computer room...hmm is that shaquille o'neil and shirley temple over there dancing with mr.bean?:roftl:

You might want to tell Richard Simmons over there that he should go.

He's throwing away all the deserts and is trying to force Nicole Richie to work out.

:boxed:

and maybe i should kick-out mr.potatoe head, he's getting awful flirty with paris hilton...aww paris get away from mika he's just not into you! he's into me! Oh c'mon wolf blitzer you're getting chips all over my carpet!

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

i was on my way to bed, but i think i'd rather watch this show

*makes popcorn*

omg betty white and mc hammer are dancing to can't touch this, and ohh ouch betty just landed on tony hawk who was kissing tommy hilfiger (hmmm tony, i didn't know you were like that!) eva longoria is playing rock,paper scissors with zac efron and elvis presley is doing the chicken dance with the main guy from csi gil grissom and jenifer garner...the end my hellucinations are going to be seen in my head now! talihoe! cheerio! goodbye-o!

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Aww, good night girls!

*stares blankly then shrugs shoulders and contintues to party with Donald Trump, Martha Stewart, OJ Simpson, and Tony the Tiger*

OJ, GET AWAY FROM MARTHA! MARTHA, DROP THAT KNIFE!

If the glove don't fit, you must acquit.

I seriously wasn't following ANY of this conversation

*Hilary's audience laughs at my cluelessness*

hey sarie, guess what?

i'm almost to my 1000!

*audience cheers*

Well what do you think you deserve, a party?

*audience "awwws" at Hilary's sad face*

WHY DO YOU HATE ME?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!

*runs out and slams the door*

*audience is awestruck*

Geez, is she on the rag?

*audience laugh*