why isnt mika famous in the Unites States?

Francesca

I have the same fear then you !! :emot-sad: Of course I want him to be successfull but I regret to not have had the chance to met him before!

Exactly!!!! I want Mika to be successful, and it is not doubt that is going to be a household name all over the world, it is just a matter of time. I just don't want Mika to get so famous that I will never get to meet him...*at least not until I have* ALL I want is 5 seconds. I will always be just a nameless face in the crowd. But, to have my 5 seconds would saffice- for the rest of my life! :biggrin2:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That is SO true. In alot of ways America SUCKS- cause 'we' generally speaking are relatively close minded! NOT MIKA fans of course! We are the exception to all of the 'american rules' Mika is gonna be HUGE here *and all over the world* it is just a matter of time.... but, on a very personal and selfish note.... I am NOT READY for Mika to Blow Up just YET. I still have not seen him live and by the time I get to he is most likely gonna be so HUGE that I will N-E-V-E-R get the chance to meet him! I know that I whine about this ALL OF THE TIME, but it is like my greatest FEAR! By the time he does another US Tour.... he is probably gonna be 'untouchable' like all of the other stars, and you are gonna have to win a frickin' contest just to get anywhere near him. I KNOW that MIKA cares about his fans, but lets face reality.... if when he blows up on this side of the pond this is enevidable!!!! I don't want an autographs...I don't need a picture.... I JUST want the chance to tell him something- all I need is 5 SECONDS in his presence. :wink2:

i feel the same exact same way. he'll end up playing arenas, and it's gonna be hard and expensive to get tickets. i don't think his big fame will get to his head,. he said his family will keep that from happening. and he knows what it's like to have 20 people come to a gig.

holly, whenever he comes back here, we'll have to meet up.

i feel the same exact same way. he'll end up playing arenas, and it's gonna be hard and expensive to get tickets. i don't think his big fame will get to his head,. he said his family will keep that from happening. and he knows what it's like to have 20 people come to a gig.

holly, whenever he comes back here, we'll have to meet up.

Tell me about it!!!! Yeah, I can just see his next US Tour... you are right- he is gonna be playing huge arenas and selling them out, and we are gonna be LUCKY to get in the 56th Row! And FORGET about meet & greet *unless you win a radio contest or something* That is how it is with ALL acts that are big in the states... we ALL know this!

We DEFINATELY have to meet up when he comes to Florida!!!!!

Even if we are in the back of the stadium, at least we can enjoy being there together! oh... the thought scares me so bad! Did you get to meet him in Miami? Did ANYONE meet him in Miami? I know that they had a HUGE after party cause Jodi Marr and all the gang was at the Studio A concert. Like Mika said- it all started for him in Miami! :punk:

We DEFINATELY have to meet up when he comes to Florida!!!!!

Even if we are in the back of the stadium, at least we can enjoy being there together! oh... the thought scares me so bad! Did you get to meet him in Miami? Did ANYONE meet him in Miami? I know that they had a HUGE after party cause Jodi Marr and all the gang was at the Studio A concert. Like Mika said- it all started for him in Miami! :punk:

i did not get to meet him :thumbdown:. as soon as lollipop finished the lights came on, and some people stood in line, so i stood with them, but security kicked people without passes out. so i knew i wouldn't be able to meet him. plus it was 12 something, in miami....homeless people were everywhere...i didn't think he was gonna come out so i left. next time i'm sticking around. i remember someone on the boards saying she got in to the after-party, but she had a pass.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
It is really frustrating!! I have tried to spread the Mika Magic around Canada but I am just one person!! Most people have no clue who he is!! I know things will change in North America but I am soooo tired of waiting, people just don't know what they are missing out on :bleh:

Well I don't know about the rest of Canada but in Québec he is HUGELY popular !!!!!

Well I don't know about the rest of Canada but in Québec he is HUGELY

popular !!!!!

Hey! we in BC (Calicojasmine! me!)

love MIKA and i am converting people daily!!!!

I am on the pounce!

Suzanne

The Vocal BC MIKA fan that lets everyone know!

My friend will make a me a MIKAesque outfit!