My obsession

Kachinga!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i got nobody to share my Mika obsession with!

nobody likes Mika,they think he's ugly,and that his music is bad!

how can i talk about him as nobody likes him?

I know that feeling..

But you can talk about him here, on the MFC! :biggrin2:

you're not the only one. almost everyone i know absolutely hates Mika, they're missing out on a lot

Ah, I see, this is tough. You know, I also don't have anybody near me who is Mika fan, therefore MFC is incredible support, I love you guys:flowers2: But don't worry, it can't be so that everybody hates him, he is just too nice. At the beginning my mum didn't like him, now I've heard her humming "Love today" :biggrin2: Also my sister likes him (although she's not a big fan). Remember there are always people who can be converted into Mika fans :naughty: In any case - MFC ROCKS :punk:

yeah i know everybody here likes Mika,but i wanna talk not on internet,but real.

oh im so stupid for posting this:boxed:

No, you are not stupid at all!

I think we all understand you, and know how you feel!

And I can even understand that you would like to chat with someone about Mika live, because I know that internet isn't the same! (I write it besides the fact that I love this forum, spend loads of time here, and I think there are a lot of bright and funny and very friendly people I enjoy to communicate with.)

I don't have a lot people who are Mika-fans around me either, unfortunately :thumbdown: . But I think I have to respect their tastes too. I don't have to agree, but I have to show respect... of course only if they show respect towards my obsession, too.

And one more thing: just think of that you are only missing a live chat-partner, but all those people are missing every beautiful, touching, thought-provoking, and funny moment that Mika gives us, and would give them too, but they just refuse it.

YOU definately came to the right place! You can talk about him all you want in here, and everyone here is just as obsessed as you are! Isn't it GREAT! :roftl:

haha my friends think hes cute but they dont really listen to him, I talk about him non stop basically just think they dont like him so you dont have to share! hahahaha:thumb_yello: Although yesturday I did send me best friend a video from vh1 that was about mika and he made a reference to fall out boy and panic at the disco (aka the booger vid) and she thought he was like super cute there.

haha oh and I thought this was funny even though it has nothing to do with this

last night I drew a picture of mika and i left it on the kitchen table and the first thing my mom says to me is "so is mika your new boyfriend" hahaha she was looking at all my pictures! (she thinks hes cute too)

aww, i no what you mean hun, but like mika says his music and him are like marmite... you either love him or you hate him... the ones who hate him ? .. well they dont have taste :naughty:

Ive managed to convert 3 people my sister, my uncle, and my mate... i went to t4 on the beach with one of my male friends, and i mainly went just for mikas performance. B 4 he saw him live it was the stupid comments that annoyed me like... you wont catch me at a mika gig etc :sneaky2: ... and other jabs at him. however at t4 on the beach the crowd went absolutely wild to all 3 songs..especially love today. I told my friend i could bet him a thousand pound he would eat his words after seeing him live ... and he did! he thought he was the best act there and low and behold im dragging him to one of the gigs in november and he cant wait !

to tell you the truth i dont know if there is anybody else like me ... but i take it so personally when mika is getting slagged off by anyone im talking to and i really end up snapping :naughty: i hate it!

but anyway thats enough of my psycho babble, but at least you have the MFC hun.. thats what its here for :thumb_yello: x

I can't understand how some people don't like him! Come on! He's irresistible!

Crazy people :blink: hahah. But it's true... they're blind... or deaf, dunno!

Sometimes it's difficult to me to talk about him too, or to share my love for Mika.

But this is a GREAT place to know people who feel the same. So, I must THANK YOU ALL for this beautiful little Mika world! Love youuu!

yeah i know everybody here likes Mika,but i wanna talk not on internet,but real.

Welcome!

You have com to the right place.:thumb_yello:

We talk a lot about Mika of course but we also give each other pictures, films and a news about him.

You say that you would like to talk about Mika in real life, but while you are waiting for your friends to discover him, why not go to the Netherlands thread (I think there is one, click on search) There you can at least talk about Mika in your own language.

its not stupid, i feel the same way. but i advise you to talk anyway. keep talking about him and every1 will realize that they have to join the conversation. it works, thats how i survive.

mfc is great, but sharing your obsession with some1 you really do know is so much better. i just babble on and on untill some1 else starts talking about him too. i tell every1 about him and do my best to bring him up in every convo i have.

so dont worry. the rest of us go through the same thing. soon enough people will get tired of hearing you talk to yourself and they'll join in:thumb_yello:

hope i helped some:biggrin2:

I've been through that too. Mika was just new here in Argentina and I had heard Grace Kelly a few weeks back before I told my best friend who Mika was. Well, some - let me rephrase that - MOST of my friends said he was ugly, and I told them that not only I like him because of his looks, but his music represents and communicates a feeling I get only when listening to HIS music.

Little by little, my best friend started liking him (it was probably 'cause I took the LICM cd to her house whenever I slept over - which is almost every friday :) ) and then all my friends dance to the songs.

It's just a matter of time, and I know how it feels not to talk about something you desperately want to. My whole family gave me the Mika Obsessed reputation after listening to his CD for a week.)

While your friends start realising who Mika is and in no time, he'll be famous - I mean, super famous - talk about Mika and just share any comments you have with someone on here.

Who's better to talk to than to craaazy Mika fans (myself included). No offense guys :)

Hope you can solve this, and know you can send a PM any time you like just to chat :)

BYE! :D

I told one of my friends that I like Mika and she laughed at me but after 10 minutes talking about him she liked him too.

i advise you to talk about Mika to your friends. maybe someone of them likes him too but they are like you and they think that noone likes him. i hope u understood what i meant. and as everybody i can repeat - u have MFC (: