The Official "Panic at the Disco"-thread

Zahara

Ladies and gentlemen, enjoy!

Panic At The Disco backstage at the Under Eighteen Music Festival in Madrid, Spain. July 10, 2008.

001.jpg004.jpg

More pictures: Click here!

New photoshoot for Billboard Magazine

By Patrick Frasier

2-002.jpg

PATD at backstage and soundcheck prior to their concert in Boston. May 11, 2008.

normal_1-004.jpg

normal_1-003.jpg

(Click for bigger size..)

Also, you can watch 4 live perfomances of T in The Park on bbc.co.uk

(I'm not sure if it will be working for everyone.. It might be on YouTube later on. We'll see)

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Panic At The Disco - MTV Live at the Concert Hall

Part I

• We're So Starving
  • Nine In The Afternoon
  • That Green Gentleman

Part II

• Northern Downpour

Part III

• Folkin' Around
  • Mad As Rabbits (Sorry for the cut off)

New photoshoot by Steve Brown

(Rock Sound - January 2008)

1-001.jpg

1-002.jpg1-003.jpg

2-001.jpg

those pictures remind me of mary poppins!!!

you can download the whole show, and there's a pre-show interview, and small interviews before the songs.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/95tzli

brendon talks about "nervous tinkles". i love him!

:wub2: and some girl yells "brendon! i want to have your baby!" and he just shakes his head :no:

ryan looks cute in this performance!

New photoshoot by G. Music

Abbey Road Studios - January 2008

normal_007.jpg

More: Click Here!

aww look at spencer!!! :wub2:

they're going on tour again....:yay:

Panic at the Disco with Dashboard Confessional, Plain White T's, The Cab

Sunday - 10/05/2008

San Diego Sports Arena

San Diego, CA

Wednesday - 10/08/2008

Jobing.com Arena

Phoenix, AZ

Thursday - 10/09/2008

Hard Rock Outdoors

Las Vegas, NV

Friday - 10/10/2008

Staples Center

Los Angeles, CA

Saturday - 10/11/2008

SJ Events Center

San Jose, CA

Tuesday - 10/14/2008

Everett Event Center

Seattle, WA

Thursday - 10/16/2008

The E Center

Salt Lake City, UT

Friday - 10/17/2008

Broomfield

Denver, CO

Saturday - 10/18/2008

Pershing Center

Lincoln, NB

Sunday - 10/19/2008

Scott Trade Center

St. Louis, MO

Tuesday - 10/21/2008

Target Center

Minneapolis, MN

Wednesday - 10/22/2008

Allstate Arena

Chicago, IL

Thursday - 10/23/2008

EMU Convocation Center

Detroit, MI

Friday - 10/24/2008

Arrow Hall

Toronto, ON

Wednesday - 10/29/2008

Tsongas Arena

Lowell, MA

Friday - 10/31/2008

Patriot Center

Washington DC, DC

Sunday - 11/02/2008

Prudential Center

Newark, NJ

Tuesday - 11/04/2008

Gwinnett Center

Atlanta, GA

Thursday - 11/06/2008

USF Sundome

Tampa, FL

Saturday - 11/08/2008

Bank Atlantic Center

Fort Lauderdale, FL

Sunday - 11/09/2008

UCF Arena

Orlando, FL

Tuesday - 11/11/2008

CenturyTel Center

Bossier City, LA

Wednesday - 11/12/2008

Nokia Theatre

Dallas, TX

Thursday - 11/13/2008

Frank Erwin Center

Austin, TX

Friday - 11/14/2008

Reliant Arena

Houston, TX

---------------------------------------------

i really want to go to the one in ft.lauderdale (it's 3 minutes away from my house!), but i'm going to a rufus wainwright show that night! sooo, since they sign autographs before the show, i'm going to wait in line to meet them, and then go to the other show :blush-anim-cl:.

i think i might go to the orlando show.

Panic At The Disco Working On 'Pretty Awesome' New Material

May Direct Next Video Themselves

Las Vegas rockers hope to record new songs before the end of the year.

For the members of Panic at the Disco, the rest of the year's pretty much mapped out.

At this very moment, the boys are in the Far East, where they'll be playing in Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Manila and Jakarta. On August 2, they'll be performing at the MTV Asia Awards, hosted by Jared Leto. Next, it'll be off to Australia for a string of dates, and then back to the States for the 2008 MTV Video Music Awards on September 7.

Then they'll be heading out with Dashboard Confessional, the Plain White T's and the Cab for the inaugural "Rock Band" Live Tour, which kicks off October 5 in San Diego. That trek will hit 29 cities, wrapping up November 14 in Houston.

After that, they'll take some time off for the holidays before hitting the studio to begin work on a follow-up to this year's Pretty. Odd., bassist Jon Walker told MTV News this week.

You see, the guys haven't just been touring. In fact, they will be doing a lot more than playing live gigs the next few months. They've been writing and will continue to write material for their next LP, he said.

"It was pretty much the same with the last record," Walker said. "We've been working on acoustic guitars and then trying to bring it all together as a full band. We're not sure what's going to happen yet, but we've been having a lot of fun. We haven't stopped writing songs since we stopped recording [Pretty. Odd.], because we have a lot to write about."

So, what's the new stuff sounding like?

"It's sounding 'pretty awesome,' which is probably what we're going to call the next record," guitarist Ryan Ross joked. "We've got quite a few new ideas and songs we've been working on, and we're hoping to record some of that stuff by the end of the year."

The band wouldn't guesstimate when the next record would be finished. So, in the meantime, they'll be releasing a video for their next single. Problem is, they won't talk about which song that'll be.

"I can tell you it's on our [latest] record — it's in the middle somewhere," Ross joked. "Somewhere between track six and track 12, I guess."

Regardless of which song the band settles on, Walker claims Panic might consider directing the clip themselves.

"We've been thinking about it. We know we'll be doing a video when we return from Asia next month," he said. "We want to make it ourselves. I've been Googling 'music video direction.' I think they have one of those 'Dummies' books on it."

Source: MTV.com

MTV Asia Awards 2008 - Press Conference

normal_1-001.jpg

More: Click here! :mf_rosetinted::punk:

Panic At The Disco Working On 'Pretty Awesome' New Material

May Direct Next Video Themselves

Las Vegas rockers hope to record new songs before the end of the year.

For the members of Panic at the Disco, the rest of the year's pretty much mapped out.

At this very moment, the boys are in the Far East, where they'll be playing in Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Manila and Jakarta. On August 2, they'll be performing at the MTV Asia Awards, hosted by Jared Leto. Next, it'll be off to Australia for a string of dates, and then back to the States for the 2008 MTV Video Music Awards on September 7.

Then they'll be heading out with Dashboard Confessional, the Plain White T's and the Cab for the inaugural "Rock Band" Live Tour, which kicks off October 5 in San Diego. That trek will hit 29 cities, wrapping up November 14 in Houston.

After that, they'll take some time off for the holidays before hitting the studio to begin work on a follow-up to this year's Pretty. Odd., bassist Jon Walker told MTV News this week.

You see, the guys haven't just been touring. In fact, they will be doing a lot more than playing live gigs the next few months. They've been writing and will continue to write material for their next LP, he said.

"It was pretty much the same with the last record," Walker said. "We've been working on acoustic guitars and then trying to bring it all together as a full band. We're not sure what's going to happen yet, but we've been having a lot of fun. We haven't stopped writing songs since we stopped recording [Pretty. Odd.], because we have a lot to write about."

So, what's the new stuff sounding like?

"It's sounding 'pretty awesome,' which is probably what we're going to call the next record," guitarist Ryan Ross joked. "We've got quite a few new ideas and songs we've been working on, and we're hoping to record some of that stuff by the end of the year."

The band wouldn't guesstimate when the next record would be finished. So, in the meantime, they'll be releasing a video for their next single. Problem is, they won't talk about which song that'll be.

"I can tell you it's on our [latest] record — it's in the middle somewhere," Ross joked. "Somewhere between track six and track 12, I guess."

Regardless of which song the band settles on, Walker claims Panic might consider directing the clip themselves.

"We've been thinking about it. We know we'll be doing a video when we return from Asia next month," he said. "We want to make it ourselves. I've been Googling 'music video direction.' I think they have one of those 'Dummies' books on it."

Source: MTV.com

MTV Asia Awards 2008 - Press Conference

normal_1-001.jpg

More: Click here! :mf_rosetinted::punk:

omigodness! spencer finally got a haircut, ryan's rocking a new look, brendon's wearing glasses again, and jon is looking good....as always.

gotta love them. thanks for posting! :thumb_yello:

i just came up with the most brilliante idea ever.

i'm going to buy crazy cool sunglasses at forever21, and write my phone number on it, and throw them on stage.

i told my friend that and she laughed for about 10 minutes, and she kept laughing through out our random conversation. i'm so gonna do it.

what date is your show? mine is november 7th, and i've already planned it.

:naughty:

October 16th.

I've already figured out who I'm going with and such. :bleh:

I'm the one who gets to drive to the show (2 hour drive!); i've got the cleanest driving record:naughty: