The Official "Panic at the Disco"-thread

Zahara

Haha well now I feel young XD I love the burlesque and circus themes as well... love them to bits:wub2: and I just made another fan Hehe so maybe she will show up here eventually to profess her love :naughty:

Yes I mean come on' date=' who DOESN'T love this? :wub2:

[img']http://www.mtv.com/content/ontv/vma/2006/images/galleries/panic_at_the_disco/images/10150895_sq.jpg[/img]

Good job on recruiting more fans, by the way! :naughty:

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes I mean come on, who DOESN'T love this? :wub2:

10150895_sq.jpg

Good job on recruiting more fans, by the way! :naughty:

I dunno. Even my dad likes it; and he hates my music as a general rule :naughty: His favorite is nine in the afternoon. :teehee: I cant pick a favorite:teehee::wub2:

I dunno. Even my dad likes it; and he hates my music as a general rule :naughty: His favorite is nine in the afternoon. :teehee: I cant pick a favorite:teehee::wub2:

I love that song! :wub2: I remember when Pretty Odd came out, my boyfriend told me he hated it because to him the Beatles references were too obvious and one of my friends was like "Oh I like the band now that they're not so damn emo anymore". :aah:

I think my boyfriend lives by the same rule your dad does - he pretty much hates all of the music I listen to, including Mika and Panic. :naughty: We do have some common favourites but there's not very many of them. :aah:

I love nine in the afternoon too!! me and my best friend were singing that at lessons and in the underground and at home and at breaks :mf_rosetinted::aah:

and this song reminded me old times :wub2:

[YOUTUBE]3f3K2sEHuIM[/YOUTUBE]

I love that song! :wub2: I remember when Pretty Odd came out, my boyfriend told me he hated it because to him the Beatles references were too obvious and one of my friends was like "Oh I like the band now that they're not so damn emo anymore". :aah:

I think my boyfriend lives by the same rule your dad does - he pretty much hates all of the music I listen to, including Mika and Panic. :naughty: We do have some common favourites but there's not very many of them. :aah:

Hehe well I bought the Beatles references. They had a place. :teehee: my dad is simply competitive with me because all our other interests are the same. So things I like that he doesnt he makes fun of me for :sneaky2:

I was actually hearing "I write Sins Not Tragedies" yesterday, then I see this thread woo! I was remembering how I used to love them so damn much!

I love nine in the afternoon too!! me and my best friend were singing that at lessons and in the underground and at home and at breaks :mf_rosetinted::aah:

and this song reminded me old times :wub2:

[YOUTUBE]3f3K2sEHuIM[/YOUTUBE]

Oh my gosh YES more fans!!! And hai Mary :naughty:

• 3 weeks later...
Of course there is! :naughty:

Just out of curiosity (since I haven't really been following much) do you have any idea if there's any news about the new album yet? :aah:

Not official, but Dallon had said on twitter that it will have been finished by the end of the year... So, it will probably be released in early 2013 :wink2:

They're working on it right now

Not official, but Dallon had said on twitter that it will have been finished by the end of the year... So, it will probably be released in early 2013 :wink2:

They're working on it right now

Yes I heard that :teehee: I really can't wait, there's never been a single Panic song I didn't love :teehee:

I was wondering, do you like other similar bands like Fall Out Boy, The Academy is... etc?

Actually this surprises a lot of people, but not really :dunno: Well I do, but I think P!ATD has something really special to me. The musicality of it is brilliant, and I'm totally in love with the writing. :wub2:

Actually this surprises a lot of people' date=' but not really :dunno: Well I do, but I think P!ATD has something really special to me. The musicality of it is brilliant, and I'm totally in love with the writing. :wub2:[/quote']

Yes it's true, Panic's music is one of a kind. And so are the lyrics. Pretty.Odd. is one of my favorite albums, without a doubt.

I miss Ryan though :tears:

Yes it's true, Panic's music is one of a kind. And so are the lyrics. Pretty.Odd. is one of my favorite albums, without a doubt.

I miss Ryan though :tears:

So do I :tears: SOOOO much. He brought something extra that's sort of missing now.