The Official "Panic at the Disco"-thread

Zahara

I'm making a thread because sooner or later you will be raving about them!

They are well good. Their music is like music you have never heard before.

Their debut album A Fever You Can't Sweat Out reached #13 on the US Billboard 200, and has sold over one million copies since its September 2005 release. They're currently working on their sophomore album :biggrin2:

The current bandmembers are Brendon Urie and Spencer Smith

normal_001.jpg

Check them out!

Official Website

MySpace clicky

btw: I am not going to let this thread die!! *evil laugh*

Edited by Zahara

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hahah, I pretty much hate them. :thumb_yello:

--Jack

Nooooo!!! Please tell me you're kiding!! :sneaky2::wink2:

I like a few songs but not that I jump up and down screaming P!ATC is on tv! I only do that with Mika.:naughty:

But I think P!ATC kinda looks like Fall Out Boy

Funny you say that 'cos quite often the die-hard fans call P!atD Fall Out Boy's baby, because they owe their career to Pete Wentz (FOB's bassist)

But musically they are quite different.. P!atD is way more theatrical... :bleh:

I like a few songs but not that I jump up and down screaming P!ATC is on tv! I only do that with Mika.:naughty:

But I think P!ATC kinda looks like Fall Out Boy

Mika is forever the best! :biggrin2: P!atd is just funny music, good music :bleh: But Mika is the besssssssssst! :bleh::bleh:

You said it was "just funny music, good music"

I cant agree :lol3: Their music is friggin' awesome!! Perhaps even better than Mika's music! :biggrin2::wink2:

Yeaah. But MIKA IS BETTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!!!!!!!!! :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

The idea of using theatrics on the level that they do is unique among bands their age, but they're not that great. To be honest, I'm tired of bands like P!ATD and Fall Out Boy being constantly on tv and radio. But still, everyone has their own music choices. :naughty:

aaah how am i only seeing this thread now?!

haha! i love those guys! their music is totally unique! listen to their album and you'll see they sound very little like Fall Out Boy! it's very much electronica-y based, which FOB don't use at all really! lol

Hahah, I pretty much hate them. :thumb_yello:

--Jack

Haha I tried so hard to hate them too but I have to say.. I love their first album.

Shallow as I am, Urie's teeth in 'I write sins not tragedies' totally won me over too(close-ups!).

Shallow.

Oh so wrong.

Jah.

I will admit there was a time that I did like them. It was a little over two years ago. I bought their album. Loved it, and then about a month or two later, hated it. I just couldn't listen to them anymore. I cringed whenever I hear their songs anymore, so sorry. I guess I gave them a chance! :naughty: