• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

is there anybody home?? x

hello :)

nice to have someone here. i really needed my friends from here...some people r downright mean and rude and disrespectful and think it's being funny/being sarcastic..gahh i'm so upset.

guys...im really sorry to vent...but i must....

im on msn and so is marco. he was on earlier but when i signed on a couple of seconds later he signed off. now we're both on again and like...he hasn't talked to me....think i should say something??? or leave it???

hey sally, how ya been?

guys...im really sorry to vent...but i must....

im on msn and so is marco. he was on earlier but when i signed on a couple of seconds later he signed off. now we're both on again and like...he hasn't talked to me....think i should say something??? or leave it???

hey sally, how ya been?

heya angel, i've been busy but good. you?

update me on the marco situation then i can fill you in with my boyfriend stresses ...

heya angel, i've been busy but good. you?

update me on the marco situation then i can fill you in with my boyfriend stresses ...

omg its so long.

well we had this deep convo a few days back. i was really getting signals he liked me because he kept asking for lots of pix of me (not rude ones!) and i sent him some...but then asked him to send me pix of december and he promised he'd send them the next day. i sent him a pic of me and this guy and he asked who the guy was, and i said "jealous?" and he said "yes..a little.." (he always asks who the guys are whenever i put a pic of me and a guy on msn display pic) and i said oh dont worry he's not my bf and he said "ohu..." so i asked him his status and he said he didnt know...he seemed a little confused and reluctant to tell me. turns out he's kinda seeing a girl (more like a phuck buddy) and not sure if he'll take it any further...and kept "reassuring" me that it wasn't a serious relationship at all. i told him about my past; school life, love life, and was shocked that i never had anyone and was very surprised at how i was treated...kept saying stuff like "can i be over there and be ANGRY??? How dare they do this to mine caroline..." and stuff...and seemed really protective...but i was deeply hurt by this mysterious girl of his. i shouldnt really - we both live in two different countries, we're never gonna have a relationship and we might as well get on with our lives (but a fling would be nice LOL)

and then....he never sent me the pics....we were both online once and i kept tryin to talk to him but then his status was "away"....and then he went offline like, 15minutes later without saying anything to me.

i am then at my cousins and i see him online...he talks to me briefly saying he's searching for the photos and that he apologies he cant really talk because he's studying, and then apologises that he has to go, which i was okay with.

and now...right now really...

omg its so long.

well we had this deep convo a few days back. i was really getting signals he liked me because he kept asking for lots of pix of me (not rude ones!) and i sent him some...but then asked him to send me pix of december and he promised he'd send them the next day. i sent him a pic of me and this guy and he asked who the guy was, and i said "jealous?" and he said "yes..a little.." (he always asks who the guys are whenever i put a pic of me and a guy on msn display pic) and i said oh dont worry he's not my bf and he said "ohu..." so i asked him his status and he said he didnt know...he seemed a little confused and reluctant to tell me. turns out he's kinda seeing a girl (more like a phuck buddy) and not sure if he'll take it any further...and kept "reassuring" me that it wasn't a serious relationship at all. i told him about my past; school life, love life, and was shocked that i never had anyone and was very surprised at how i was treated...kept saying stuff like "can i be over there and be ANGRY??? How dare they do this to mine caroline..." and stuff...and seemed really protective...but i was deeply hurt by this mysterious girl of his. i shouldnt really - we both live in two different countries, we're never gonna have a relationship and we might as well get on with our lives (but a fling would be nice LOL)

and then....he never sent me the pics....we were both online once and i kept tryin to talk to him but then his status was "away"....and then he went offline like, 15minutes later without saying anything to me.

i am then at my cousins and i see him online...he talks to me briefly saying he's searching for the photos and that he apologies he cant really talk because he's studying, and then apologises that he has to go, which i was okay with.

and now...right now really...

wow that is quite messed up .... boys never really know how to deal with situations when they get heavy. I'm sure he's not ignoring you intentionally but probably subconciously, you know? don't worry about the girl, its probably just meaningless sex (exactly what mika is warning his sister of in lollipop!) and he obviously cares a lot about you if he's jealous of seeing you with other guys.

wow that is quite messed up .... boys never really know how to deal with situations when they get heavy. I'm sure he's not ignoring you intentionally but probably subconciously, you know? don't worry about the girl, its probably just meaningless sex (exactly what mika is warning his sister of in lollipop!) and he obviously cares a lot about you if he's jealous of seeing you with other guys.

well thats what i thought...thing is i dont wanna keep pestering him incase he runs off, u know? and laura and....someone else...humphrey i think...said he's just having sex with her to satisfy the time until he gets to me ROFL, and that he must like me instead of just being attracted to me, coz if he just wanted sex he'd be more forward, right?

so...do i talk to him?

well thats what i thought...thing is i dont wanna keep pestering him incase he runs off, u know? and laura and....someone else...humphrey i think...said he's just having sex with her to satisfy the time until he gets to me ROFL, and that he must like me instead of just being attracted to me, coz if he just wanted sex he'd be more forward, right?

so...do i talk to him?

they're probably right - guys are SO fickle and need sex like all the time! I find it weird though that the more girls guys **** the more of a 'stud' he is, but the more guys a girl sleeps with the more of a slut she is! it stresses me out sooo much. you're right though, he cares for you if he doesn't want to screw you over.

I think he cares for you a lot, and you obviously care for him - so yea, i think you should talk to him. go for it lady!

they're probably right - guys are SO fickle and need sex like all the time! I find it weird though that the more girls guys **** the more of a 'stud' he is, but the more guys a girl sleeps with the more of a slut she is! it stresses me out sooo much. you're right though, he cares for you if he doesn't want to screw you over.

I think he cares for you a lot, and you obviously care for him - so yea, i think you should talk to him. go for it lady!

okay ... ive just messaged him. if he signs off/doesnt talk to me he's deffo avoiding me. *sigh*

maybe he's too ashamed to talk to me now i know of this lady friend of his.

pffft probably not...

Hellooooooooooooooooooo

hey laura, look at the quotes above to read the latest info on marco if ur interested at all...i know i talk about him a lot but im getting worried and slightly paranoid O.o

hows you my dearie dumpling?

okay ... ive just messaged him. if he signs off/doesnt talk to me he's deffo avoiding me. *sigh*

maybe he's too ashamed to talk to me now i know of this lady friend of his.

pffft probably not...

now you just have to wait and see what he says!

I don't think he's ashamed, but probably doesn't know what to say to you know you now. it's changed the dynamic right? it's good that you made the first move.

now you just have to wait and see what he says!

I don't think he's ashamed, but probably doesn't know what to say to you know you now. it's changed the dynamic right? it's good that you made the first move.

well since that convo ive been trying to talk to him...the only time when i got to was round my cousins...and that was VERY brief...and he still hasnt said hello yet...

well since that convo ive been trying to talk to him...the only time when i got to was round my cousins...and that was VERY brief...and he still hasnt said hello yet...

god that is so annoying for you, i guess you just have to wait til he replies.

god that is so annoying for you, i guess you just have to wait til he replies.

he probably wont. he might even be away from the computer and just hasnt set his status to "away" or something...another time when he was online it was his sister on the other end.

there's only been one time when he talked to me first, and that was when we had that fat convo. he said ":)" lol.

hey laura, look at the quotes above to read the latest info on marco if ur interested at all...i know i talk about him a lot but im getting worried and slightly paranoid O.o

hows you my dearie dumpling?

Im not bad hunnykitten :naughty:

yeh i saw....dont get so paranoid, you're thinking about it too much! Just chillax, it probably seems like he's avoiding you because you so desperately want to talk to him. He's most probably just really busy or just doesnt quite know what to say, so just give him the time to respond when he's ready :thumb_yello: ........not too much time, i want answers :naughty:

Im not bad hunnykitten :naughty:

yeh i saw....dont get so paranoid, you're thinking about it too much! Just chillax, it probably seems like he's avoiding you because you so desperately want to talk to him. He's most probably just really busy or just doesnt quite know what to say, so just give him the time to respond when he's ready :thumb_yello: ........not too much time, i want answers :naughty:

YOU want answers?!?! SO THE HELL DO I!!!!!

Sally...i kinda managed to get hold of a pic of him...just search "pic of marco" and you'll get it :thumb_yello:

so whats happenin in everyone elses love life?

Sally...i kinda managed to get hold of a pic of him...just search "pic of marco" and you'll get it :thumb_yello:

lol *puts on Michael Winner voice* calm down dear :naughty:

seriously though, i understand your eagerness, we've all been there, but just try to take your mind off it,chill and he'll reply in no time :thumb_yello:

love life? what love life? lol well....im going to a football match on wednesday with a mate...a mate who fancies me and has done for a long time but who i really dont see in 'that' way lol

he's good looking!! nice one, Caz.

my love life is as stressful as ever! still going out with Dan, who i think i've told you guys about. he's a lovely guy but the other night we had a huge argument and now i don't know where we stand. :thumbdown: