Girl in grace kelly!?!

Mika4Life13

Who's that girl in grace kelly, the brunette with the green dress who says last time we talked mr.smith you reduced me to tears but i promise you it won't happen again...the little girl. Is she in love today to...I think Mika puts her in a cake....lol i wish mika put me in a cake...mmmmm cake:wub2:

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks..I wish I could of been her LOL i'm too tall for that dress though...oh well, why is she in it though? Is she the same person in Love Today

Yep, she is in love today.

As for the other girl...I have no ideo who she is. Haha:biggrin2:

Yep, she is in love today.

As for the other girl...I have no ideo who she is. Haha:biggrin2:

LOL she probably broke in to where the were filming and randomly started dancing now that's a crime! not a bad one...unless you got dragged off by security...ouch:shocked:

The girl's voice in lollipop is Mika's younger cousin. Not sure of her name though.

ahaha aww, Ive been told I sound like her, but seriously, its so incredibly cute that mika has his family in his music.

Mika's eyes! They're piercing my soul!

(nice signature picture.:wink2: )

I believe the little girl in the video is Mika's cousin. AND HELLO; I DIDN'T KNOW HE WAS AN UNCLE!

I can't wait until my sister has kids. I just found out I have women's health issues, so the chances of me having any kids is starting to dwindle. But I'm like... really excited for her to have kids.

Last week at the dinner table, when her boyfriend was here, I was like, RIGHT after Grace: "So... when are you going to squeeze out a few puppies?"

They both pretty much choked.

I'm off topic. Bye!

• 1 year later...
Who's that girl in grace kelly, the brunette with the green dress who says last time we talked mr.smith you reduced me to tears but i promise you it won't happen again...the little girl. Is she in love today to...I think Mika puts her in a cake....lol i wish mika put me in a cake...mmmmm cake:wub2:

Oh christ, fangurly moment.