Hi Naomi and Cynthia!

Brianna M

Would you be willing to get a divorce and sleep in a park in NY to see Mika?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be willing to get a divorce and sleep in a park in NY to see Mika?

• Yes, I would also cut off my little toe
    • Yes to the camping but no to the divorce
    • Yes to the divorce but no to the camping
    • No, you must be mad

Hey! This is the chick you found Bryant Park. Here's the whole story of my camping trip in Manhattan, complete with pictures and a recording of the girls singing in front of the GMA studio. My husband filed for a divorce Monday. Married people simply don't run off to NY to see Mika dontcha' know?

Hope y'all are well. Add me on myspace if you want :)

http://whatever777.zoomshare.com/files/ny.html

PS it took me forever to get registered on here... I ended up having to use my hotmail instead of my real address.

Also, I want to help promote Mika in the US. What can I do?

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMGS!!! Brianna...........:shocked: i thought you meant he was just a little annoyed not serious. I'm so sorry!!! I'm married too as you know and I had to ask my hubby if i could go; plus i was giving Mika a picture of me so he had to approve it. OMGS!!! I feel so bad.

http://www.myspace.com/cynthiamulat thats my site. i can't go there now because i'm at school. :shocked:

Uh, i'll read everything. I wrote a report as well, but its in my blog at myspace. You really don't want to try and find it here.

On a happier note. YAY!!!!! I'm happy you joined us.!!!! :woot_jump: :woot_jump:

Hey! This is the chick you found Bryant Park. Here's the whole story of my camping trip in Manhattan, complete with pictures and a recording of the girls singing in front of the GMA studio. My husband filed for a divorce Monday. Married people simply don't run off to NY to see Mika dontcha' know?

PS it took me forever to get registered on here... I ended up having to use my hotmail instead of my real address.

BRIANNA!!! WHATTTT!!!! He was serious? He was serious?! I'm sorry... to be honest, I don't see how anyone could file for divorce because you wanted one wild weekend. How rude. Sorry! I hope I'm not offending you at all, but that is horrible!

On a lighter note, I'm glad you found us! I'm going to read your story right now :)

Edit: Just read it! I'm glad you got home safely. I can't lie. I was a bit concerned that you may get mugged too (or worse), but I'm really glad you didn't. I love your perspective on things. I like how you went from assuming you'd get shot to realizing how kind the NY citizens are. I probably could have used an experience like yours, because I know I was even scared to enter into the chained off Bryant Park, let along sleeping there.

OMG BRianna. I am so sorry to hear about the divorce. I am also married and I really don't ask him what do because he already knows the answer. However he got really mad when I told him that I was leaving the house at 2:30Am to go and see another man. He was not happy at all. But he knows how I am since he met me. And of course, he doesn't know I have the hots for MIKA. hehehe

what the hell? sorry , but i'm so mad. you want to see an artist not to married with mika. he doesn't know you? you are his wife for god's sake. i'm 29 and i'm married for 8 years and my husbant knows that after him are two man that i love : freddie mercury and mika. and i told him that i want someday to see mika cause queen never got the chance but if he wants to we can go togher not only i, but if not i will go this year perhaps . and i have to leave my country not a state. talk to him and explain it . maybe he will be more understanding.

on the other hand i'm glad you joined us and hope you'll feel better soon.

Hello all! Aren't you all just too sweet?!?! Thank you for your concern and condolances, it's all good though. I'm just not the domestic type. There are too many things to do out in the world. At this point in life, I would prefer to be single and keep my own dreams and goals intact than married with a headache :)

Thank you all for your welcomes and well-wishes and I wish you all well too! :)

Mika fans are the best <3

At this point in life, I would prefer to be single and keep my own dreams and goals intact than married with a headache :)

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: You know, i really can't argue with that. I haven't read your post yet, but i will this weekend. School is just driving me crazy right now. You see, i never stay home all summer and laze around, but this was the first summer i did, and look what its done to me. I never have trouble when i start school. Normally, I've just come back being aboard and all the anticipation of starting school keeps me on my toes.

If it wasn't for summer camp and Mika concerts, i could totally say this summer sucked. :thumbdown:

Bri, i finished it early this morning but forgot to make a comment about it here. I did on your myspace though. You know, i really like your report. It was mostly your experience, not wrapped around Mika at all. It was very refreshing to read. I really enjoyed your experiences and all your little adventures. I'm kind of mad at myself for not reading it sooner. Great pictures and audio by the way! :thumb_yello:

So....... lets talk over myspace or pm, k?

Thankfully I'm not married, so I don't have that problem.

I can't say what I would do in this situation, it's a tricky one, but as Mika is a very family oriented person, I'm sure he wouldn't want anyone to break their marriage over him.

Why did it not accept your other email?

The best promotion is links on other sites. Sigs on other forums etc...

Welcome aboard.:thumb_yello: