• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, hello again!

Nice avatar change.:thumb_yello:

and were'nt you a busy lady?

Over 200 posts since I last talked with you!

Yeah...I have absolutely no life except the one i portary on here:thumb_yello:

NTM, just chatting about our envy! :bleh: hbu??

YES!!! And maybe we'll be at the same concert! woooo:biggrin2:

WOOT! that would be sweet!

haha, what are your envies, eh?

:das:

we envy the japaneese

How do you find the time to have so many posts?? Well, actually, I had to babysit all summer, and as soon as I go back to school, I wont have any time at all! :tears: I am going to be soooo depressed!

I have no life...my babysitting times begin then end and i come back and make up for the posts i missed on here:P

Yeah...I have absolutely no life except the one i portary on here:thumb_yello:

WOOT! that would be sweet!

we envy the japaneese

I have no life...my babysitting times begin then end and i come back and make up for the posts i missed on here:P

Awww, you have a life...... it's MIKA!!!!!! And us of course! We are here! Has school started for you yet? Or are you out of school............

How do you find the time to have so many posts?? Well, actually, I had to babysit all summer, and as soon as I go back to school, I wont have any time at all! :tears: I am going to be soooo depressed!

I don't know!! haha I haven't had the time today.

Alexandra, tell us your secret! :bleh:

Aww. You know what, I'm sure he'll go to Canada after his break. He HAS to.

He has to make it up to the people that he cancelled on.

And my friend wrote him a message via myspace complaining about that, and he wrote her back saying that he'd be back in Canada.

It may not be official or anytime in the near future, but if he wrote it...I'm sure he'll be there. :thumb_yello:

And my friend wrote him a message via myspace complaining about that, and he wrote her back saying that he'd be back in Canada.

It may not be official or anytime in the near future, but if he wrote it...I'm sure he'll be there. :thumb_yello:

OMG! he actually sent a message back to her??? I have sent him soooooo many messages, and he NEVER responds! Your friend is very lucky! *ponders* Maybe I'll ask him if he's coming, and maybe he'll send me a message.......................

Awww, you have a life...... it's MIKA!!!!!! And us of course! We are here! Has school started for you yet? Or are you out of school............

No it starts on the 4th i think...

If he doesn't come to canada next year when i go to london i will hunt him down and.......umm...doing something ! My secret is...no life! And total dedication to find out if anyone replies to my post:D

OMG! he actually sent a message back to her??? I have sent him soooooo many messages, and he NEVER responds! Your friend is very lucky! *ponders* Maybe I'll ask him if he's coming, and maybe he'll send me a message.......................

Yea, she basically was SO angry at him, she sent him hate mail.

And he felt really badly and messaged her back.

So then SHE felt really bad. haha

It's like someone once said, you can get a 100 love letters and they're sweet, but the critical ones really make an impact. Something like that.:naughty:

If he doesn't come to canada next year when i go to london i will hunt him down and.......umm...doing something ! My secret is...no life! And total dedication to find out if anyone replies to my post:D

I start school the fifth.

:thumbdown:

:roftl:

Aww. Seriously though, spending time on here is sometimes way more fun than hanging out with a friend.

If that makes sense..:blink:

Yeah, it starts on the fourth for me too. I dont wanna go!!!

haha lol Thats a good idea, hunting him down! We could find out where he lives, knock on his door, and just randomly start talking to him! :biggrin2:

Aww. Seriously though, spending time on here is sometimes way more fun than hanging out with a friend.

Oh, yes! I know! I feel bad when my friends call, and Im on MFC! This is what I say as my excuse: "Sorry, I'm busy...... doing stuff........" I could spend days and days on here, but I dont have the time!! *sighs*:thumbdown:

yeah i know exactly what you mean!

Yeah, it starts on the fourth for me too. I dont wanna go!!!

haha lol Thats a good idea, hunting him down! We could find out where he lives, knock on his door, and just randomly start talking to him! :biggrin2:

Me neither! I hate school because it's poopy and there's fooligans there....I'll try and look for his house when i go next year :original:

Oh, yes! I know! I feel bad when my friends call, and Im on MFC! This is what I say as my excuse: "Sorry, I'm busy...... doing stuff........" I could spend days and days on here, but I dont have the time!! *sighs*:thumbdown:

I could spend days on here and i do! In one sitting i was on for three hours straight and that was one of my short times

You know, I bet Mika would be really nice to talk to! hehe And so funny!

Anyway, hah, I know!

Like sometimes when I'm busy for a while and don't get to spend much time on MFC, there's always this day where my friends call and I cancel plans JUST so I can be online on the MFC all day. LOL

If my friends knew why I blew them off, they'd hate me.:naughty:

MFC is just too fun!

I could spend days on here and i do! In one sitting i was on for three hours straight and that was one of my short times

lmao, I know!

I think I was on here for like six hours once. (Probably more than six, and more than one time):roftl:

yeah i know exactly what you mean!

Me neither! I hate school because it's poopy and there's fooligans there....I'll try and look for his house when i go next year :original:

You actually get to go there???? U are so lucky!

Thats a short time?? Omg My rents get mad at me if Im on for 2 hours a day!:thumbdown:

You know, I bet Mika would be really nice to talk to! hehe And so funny!

Anyway, hah, I know!

Like sometimes when I'm busy for a while and don't get to spend much time on MFC, there's always this day where my friends call and I cancel plans JUST so I can be online on the MFC all day. LOL

If my friends knew why I blew them off, they'd hate me.:naughty:

MFC is just too fun!

I would love to talk to Mika! But his insightfulness and intelligence would blind me, and then I would pass out from being near him!!:bleh:

I know, I'm over-obsessed, but that's because i'm over-obsessed with mika, when i'm not talking about him on mfc i'm sitting and listening to his music thinking about him and vice versa

Yeah, ever since I bought the CD in June, I have listened to the whole CD at LEAST once a day! The first evening I bought it, I listened to it 7 times! lol And if I'm not on MFC, then I stare at pics him that I have on my wall!!!

Yeah, ever since I bought the CD in June, I have listened to the whole CD at LEAST once a day! The first evening I bought it, I listened to it 7 times! lol And if I'm not on MFC, then I stare at pics him that I have on my wall!!!

I have his CD on my zen but i can't find his cd anywhere...I'm going crazy because i keep dropping my zen when i dance to it so i need to dance to it on my cd player so i neeeeeeed LiCM so desperately! Plus if i see him then i would want him to sign it...where'd you get yours?

I have his CD on my zen but i can't find his cd anywhere...I'm going crazy because i keep dropping my zen when i dance to it so i need to dance to it on my cd player so i neeeeeeed LiCM so desperately! Plus if i see him then i would want him to sign it...where'd you get yours?

I got mine from Wal-Mart, and I have 2! One I actually listen to, and the other one I keep in the plastic so that I can keep it nice.... yeah, i know Im weird!!!:bleh: lol I have all of the songs on my ipod, and then my ipod hooks into speakers, so then I dont have to worry about holding my ipod! :biggrin2:

I got mine from Wal-Mart, and I have 2! One I actually listen to, and the other one I keep in the plastic so that I can keep it nice.... yeah, i know Im weird!!!:bleh: lol I have all of the songs on my ipod, and then my ipod hooks into speakers, so then I dont have to worry about holding my ipod! :biggrin2:

yeah i have speakers for my zen and my ipod but they have gone crap since i listened to my ipod in it's speakers in the bath tub and accidentally splashed water on it, and my i-penguin or whatever it's called went psycho on me

yeah i have speakers for my zen and my ipod but they have gone crap since i listened to my ipod in it's speakers in the bath tub and accidentally splashed water on it, and my i-penguin or whatever it's called went psycho on me

Awww, that sux, well, I have to go to bed! Ill talk to you later hunni!!! :huglove:

PS- If we dont talk on a thread, send me a PM b4 you go to UK!! ok? good night!

Awww, that sux, well, I have to go to bed! Ill talk to you later hunni!!! :huglove:

PS- If we dont talk on a thread, send me a PM b4 you go to UK!! ok? good night!

good night cattie!!! look up charlie the unicorn goes to candy mountain on youtube!!! Night, night! I'll totally PM you!!