Mika and Alan Interview

jemmalee

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep. There'll be more of the interview in between performance bits :thumb_yello:

Can't wait for the whole thing. These things are so much better when you know you were actually there!

are they just showing it on tv? or is it going to be on the internet?

I'm in the US and I can see it, so I don't know if you need to install something. I would rip it, but my software won't recognize this video for some reason, sorry.

Oh, I can see the interview. But someone said that the entire show would be aired on TV...that's what I was talking about :)

serious as in, "emmy, give it a rest already"

or

"what, there is NO evidence, its your eyes bulging"

seriously, i think at ONE bit, i saw some. :bleh:

jennie agrees with me anyway :thumb_yello:

Hah, maybe, I wouldn't mind. :) I was just thinking Mika was acting like that since Alan isn't some boring interviewer that asks the same questions over and over again. :naughty:

Well, we do have Perez on board.

Speaking of Perez...has anyone seen those commercials of him on MTV rapping? The one about Britney Spears? I think it's hilarious. There's another one, I just saw today too, but I forget what he was saying.

Speaking of Perez...has anyone seen those commercials of him on MTV rapping? The one about Britney Spears? I think it's hilarious. There's another one, I just saw today too, but I forget what he was saying.

No, but I think I might start watching more MTV. That sounds hilarious :D

No, but I think I might start watching more MTV. That sounds hilarious :D

It's like this new celebrity rap show... I don't know when it premieres but he says something like, "What rhymes with 'You got married for 48 hours and we forgave you, then you married another dead beat and we forgave you, then you flashed your va-jay-jay to the public and we forgave you and WE FORGAVE YOU AND WE FORGAVE YOU!!!'"

Hah, maybe, I wouldn't mind. :) I was just thinking Mika was acting like that since Alan isn't some boring interviewer that asks the same questions over and over again. :naughty:

sorry..maybe i'm just incredibly stupid.. but evidence on what? :blink:

:roftl: i've seen that and i laugh EVERY TIME!!! i love perez so much.. he's hilarious!!!

It's like this new celebrity rap show... I don't know when it premieres but he says something like, "What rhymes with 'You got married for 48 hours and we forgave you, then you married another dead beat and we forgave you, then you flashed your va-jay-jay to the public and we forgave you and WE FORGAVE YOU AND WE FORGAVE YOU!!!'"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :roftl:

I guess that there was more going on between Alan and Mika besides the interview...

that they're gay? you might as well just come out and say it

i don't think so.. they would be a cute couple though haha

mika would look cute with anybody :bleh:

that they're gay? you might as well just come out and say it

i don't think so.. they would be a cute couple though haha

mika would look cute with anybody :bleh:

Yes, the only reason I didn't come out and say it was because she didn't. :)

Even though I didn't see the 'evidence'...there's always a possibility.

Yes, the only reason I didn't come out and say was because she didn't. :)

oh :bleh: my bad haha

everyone seems to know alan cumming and the first time i ever heard of him was when there were those 2 pictures of mika and him from the somerset gig... sorry that was off subject

but alan cumming is a singer right??

oh :bleh: my bad haha

everyone seems to know alan cumming and the first time i ever heard of him was when there were those 2 pictures of mika and him from the somerset gig... sorry that was off subject

but alan cumming is a singer right??

an actor too, he does a lot of broadway.