Mika and Alan Interview

jemmalee

oh :bleh: my bad haha

everyone seems to know alan cumming and the first time i ever heard of him was when there were those 2 pictures of mika and him from the somerset gig... sorry that was off subject

but alan cumming is a singer right??

No, he's an actor :)

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you seen his commercial for his cologne? It is just...I don't know what the word is...*shudders*

No...is it that bad? I have seen the Sarah Jessica Parker perfume commercial. That one makes me laugh, it's so ridiculous.

No...is it that bad? I have seen the Sarah Jessica Parker perfume commercial. That one makes me laugh, it's so ridiculous.

It's pretty bad, let me go find it...

And let's stop the Mika/Alan speculation for a second here...I just googled Alan, and I don't know if it's true or not (since it's Wikipedia), but Wikipedia says something about Alan currently having a civil partnership with some guy named Grant Shaffer.......

It's pretty bad, let me go find it...

And let's stop the Mika/Alan speculation for a second here...I just googled Alan, and I don't know if it's true or not (since it's Wikipedia), but Wikipedia says something about Alan currently having a civil partnership with some guy named Grant Shaffer.......

Hmm... could be. Like I said, I don't really see any evidence since Mika said that he basically flirts with every living thing. :biggrin2: I'm not counting it out, but I don't think it's really there in this case...I'd tell you if I thought there was something going on. :)

Hmm... could be. Like I said, I don't really see any evidence since Mika said that he basically flirts with every living thing. :biggrin2: I'm not counting it out, but I don't think it's really there in this case...I'd tell you if I thought there was something going on. :)

Very true...he does flirt with every living thing...and last time I checked, Alan is a living thing ;)

I LOVE IT!!!! :mf_lustslow:

My darling Alan and Mika having a pleasant little chat...what's not to love really?

Oh, and he's got on the angel shirt. :thumb_yello:

I hope more of the interview will surface soon.

when the somerset gig is aired on tv apparently there's going to be more bits of the interview in between scenes of the gig :biggrin2: i'm so excited!!!

Yes, the only reason I didn't come out and say it was because she didn't. :)

Even though I didn't see the 'evidence'...there's always a possibility.

I think the evidence that Yuppy is referring to can be seen at 1:18 :mf_rosetinted:

Alan Cumming is creepy only in the most fantastic way. He's bloody wonderful, and his haircut is brilliant.

He redefined the role of the emcee in Cabaret for the current generation of theatre performance, and he is just all sorts of amazing.

--Jack

Alan Cumming is creepy only in the most fantastic way. He's bloody wonderful, and his haircut is brilliant.

He redefined the role of the emcee in Cabaret for the current generation of theatre performance, and he is just all sorts of amazing.

--Jack

:blink: how do you sound so smart?! haha i don't really know who alan cumming is but i do agree that he is creepy but interesting and nice at the same time (i've been watching interviews :biggrin2:)

Ha! The snake charmer! Finally it's got a name :wub2:

Such crap, why does that live streaming never work properly for me, this interview is soooo soooo sweet and you immediately see that there's good chemistry between them.

Thought that about those Australia vids too...

Thank you soo much jemma!

*watches again* .... wants to HAVE it :mf_rosetinted:

Is there a possibility to download that? Somehow? :blink:

Aw, this is incredible. Alan is such a sweet person. Never seen him before though... (except for that cabaret snippet KiteKat once showed me...)