Mika Mail 2 - Secret Santa

Should MM2 parcels be opened before Christmas Day?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Should MM2 parcels be opened before Christmas Day?

• Ofcourse they blooming should i want to see whats in it!
    • I vote yes even though im not a MMer - let them have their presents.
    • I vote no even though im not an MMer - presents are for Christmas only.
    • No way - Its a secret santa - santa doesnt come in November or early December

I realize I'm way late, but is there any way I can still get in on this? If not, I understand! :wink2:

ofcourse you can still join - we welcome all new members, but i think till a couple of weeks before christmas it will be getting a little late.

follow the joining instructions on the first post.

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Woooooo! Starting to put my parcel together now.

By the way, 2 people did not reply to the PMs though i sent them a week ago, so i assume they are not interested........

Sorry, 3 people, but i know that Freddie is dead busy with work so that doesnt count

Freddie is still in.

Im just asking everyone who isnt interested any more to let me know.

Also that everyone checks i gave them an addresss AND a full name

Im pretty sure Pink is taking on new applicants so you would be very welcome to join :biggrin2:

Have you read the guidelines on the front page? If you want to take part there are instructions on the first page on how to :thumb_yello:

Oh an to think i just told you off in MM1 for forgetting the front page! am i forgiven?

And we are still accepting applicants for mm2 up until November 30th at the very latest.

Question...how do we (the sender) know if they (the reciever) celebrates christmas or not?

When everyone signs up they specify whether or not they would like a christmas themed present - i dont think anyone who does not celebrate the holiday should be left out on a technicality - we have two members who will be recieving a present, but not for christmas or decorated/wrapped in a similar way.

When everyone signs up they specify whether or not they would like a christmas themed present - i dont think anyone who does not celebrate the holiday should be left out on a technicality - we have two members who will be recieving a present, but not for christmas or decorated/wrapped in a similar way.

:boxed: I don't think they should be left out either, I was just asking how the sender would know to buy Christmas related or not, for the receiver?

:boxed: I don't think they should be left out either, I was just asking how the sender would know to buy Christmas related or not, for the receiver?

When the member submits their address they specify if they would prefer something non-christmas themed.

I them pass this information on to the person who will be their 'santa'/'present giver' - if you havent recieved the information saying not to be seasonal then you so not need to.

It is then up to the person who does no celebrate christmas whether they send something themed or not.

When the member submits their address they specify if they would prefer something non-christmas themed.

I them pass this information on to the person who will be their 'santa'/'present giver' - if you havent recieved the information saying not to be seasonal then you so not need to.

It is then up to the person who does no celebrate christmas whether they send something themed or not.

:thumb_yello: got it thanks for clearing that up