I want Mika to sue some of the morons on facebook!!

lindor_love_today

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Like in The Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (great, weird movie with Jim Carrey)

jim carrey's canadian WOOT! (sorry i'm bery patriotic)

I'm not familiar with Facebook. Just as well if there's stuff like that on there!!! Have people nothing better to do than be nasty about someone? That's really sad! :roftl: Idiots! :roftl:

We love you Mika! :thumb_yello:

i know those scums! they have really sad,pathetic lives if they even have lives!

YAH! NO KIDDING! WHEN THEY MADE MIKA THEY BROKE THE MOLD!!!!:thumb_yello::punk:

woo hoo! They tried to create a man they created an angelic, georgeous man!

Yeah mika, mfc and world (c'mon canada get with it!) loves you!:wub2:

exaclty...it's impossible, even my mom who thinks mika's voice sounds like a woman, and is gay, thinks he's cute!

Lol, my mom loves his music and him, but I do have some friends who dislike his music and him (how can I call them friends?). I don't know, I guess they are tone deaf, because I really can't understand how anyone can not love his songs.

Lol, my mom loves his music and him, but I do have some friends who dislike his music and him (how can I call them friends?). I don't know, I guess they are tone deaf, because I really can't understand how anyone can not love his songs.

i know he dreamy, talented, and has a great personality! (the comlete package! ah ha ha ha ha ha ha!)

LOL!! Mika is just the kinda guy mums seem to LOVE!

this is in fact true cos it was my daughter who got me into Mika and look who is on the MFC now and has seen him twice met him once and has got us BOTH tix to see him 3 times in Novemeber lol.....MEEEEE her mum.

Huh? If everyone that was ever slandered on facebook or myspace sued, do you know how many lawsuits there would be? Of course, it's not right, and the group starter doesn't seem to have much a life, but it's really nothing to take legal action against. The main reason these people make groups like this and says things like this is just to get people upset. I think they want this type of reaction.

I guess you have a real big car........

I do actually. It's like a giant seven-seater boombox with wheels!!

this is in fact true cos it was my daughter who got me into Mika and look who is on the MFC now and has seen him twice met him once and has got us BOTH tix to see him 3 times in Novemeber lol.....MEEEEE her mum.

LOL! I got my mum into Mika, but tickets are just for me! She just likes singing along to Billy Brown and Grace Kelly. And she wouldn't survive a whole concert in standing area. Bit shaky on her legs. I'll tell her ALL about it though!

I do actually. It's like a giant seven-seater boombox with wheels!!

LOL! I got my mum into Mika, but tickets are just for me! She just likes singing along to Billy Brown and Grace Kelly. And she wouldn't survive a whole concert in standing area. Bit shaky on her legs. I'll tell her ALL about it though!

Hahaha, my mom would kill me if I went to a Mika concert without her...she's intense.

Hahaha, my mom would kill me if I went to a Mika concert without her...she's intense.

lol, that is intense! My mum would go for me, but she probably wouldn't if i wasn't born...my dad would go but it would be awkward especially if he did that microphone poll thing...plus he'd see me cry when he came on stage