Hannah

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why thank you.

:biggrin2:

Ooh, by the way, are we still trying to make this into the Guinness Book of World Records?

As far as I know, we still are. I haven't heard anything different. *shrug*

That would be 2 times in a year that I will have been in the Guinness Book of World Records...a couple weeks ago, at my school's football game, we set the world record for most people ever to play a game of 'simon says'. :roftl:

That would be 2 times in a year that I will have been in the Guinness Book of World Records...a couple weeks ago, at my school's football game, we set the world record for most people ever to play a game of 'simon says'. :roftl:

:lmao:

Are you serious?!

Who recorded that?

:lmao:

Are you serious?!

Who recorded that?

It was sponsored by a local radio station, but I'm not really sure how it all worked. All I know that is they gave me a number when I walked in the gate, then at halftime I played simon says with everyone. So I guess it's an official record. :roftl:

It was sponsored by a local radio station, but I'm not really sure how it all worked. All I know that is they gave me a number when I walked in the gate, then at halftime I played simon says with everyone. So I guess it's an official record. :roftl:

haha, that's awesome!

What number were you, eh, eh?

It will be the second time for me, we did the largest pillow fight here, talivised all around new Zealand!!! WOO go world record breakers!

anyway glad to see people have got my message! yay!

It will be the second time for me, we did the largest pillow fight here, talivised all around new Zealand!!! WOO go world record breakers!

anyway glad to see people have got my message! yay!

That record sounds like a lot of fun!

Well, good night everyone. I've got to shower and hit the sack.:) <3

Just checked them. Yes! :thumb_yello:

You can hear a slight accent when you sing, and I thought it was cool. :)

hehe yes, I do have a strong New Zealand accent,

I was joking when I said I dont know what you mean, as, before MFC I didnt think of myself having an accent, more everyone else did lol :roftl:

glad to know you got them, glad you like my accent

regarding the Guiness Book of World Records...I will hear by Friday....

This is too exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):)

Petra is very busy .. so I have officially taken over the reigns so to speak. I had to reapply because it has to go under one name from beginning to end. If we are accepted...ummmm do I have to be there? I don't have a ticket to the concert!( extra ticket anyone??) We will appoint someone I am sure!

regarding the Guiness Book of World Records...I will hear by Friday....

This is too exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):)

Petra is very busy .. so I have officially taken over the reigns so to speak. I had to reapply because it has to go under one name from beginning to end. If we are accepted...ummmm do I have to be there? I don't have a ticket to the concert!( extra ticket anyone??) We will appoint someone I am sure!

An extra ticket to what? The Apollo Hammersmith gig? What would that do? :roftl: Sorry, I'm confused.

Hannah, I just sent my piece :wink2:

Regarding that I recorded it a couple of minutes ago without any voice and ignoring loads of other attempts that are saved on my computer, if this one is completely unfitting, I have a few millions of other options that I can send, so let me know. :naughty:

Hannah, I just sent my piece :wink2:

Regarding that I recorded it a couple of minutes ago without any voice and ignoring loads of other attempts that are saved on my computer, if this one is completely unfitting, I have a few millions of other options that I can send, so let me know. :naughty:

Perfecto! Thank you! :)