Official Mika Christmas Project Thread

Hannah

I finally got to say thanks to luke in person!! :wub2:

poor john looked like santa claus.. :blink:

aaaaaand.. i should have told mika smt when we spoke with with on phone outside apollo, but all I manage to say was get well soon, luv... :blush-anim-cl: he sounded SO hoarse... :boxed:

Avoca sweety!

How are you doing? Tired!

I am sooooooo happy:):) I am going to be the delivery person for the Valentine's project:)

I will be going to the Seattle and Vancouver Concert

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I finally got to say thanks to luke in person!! :wub2:

poor john looked like santa claus.. :blink:

aaaaaand.. i should have told mika smt when we spoke with with on phone outside apollo, but all I manage to say was get well soon, luv... :blush-anim-cl: he sounded SO hoarse... :boxed:

You're back! Welcome back! :) Thank you so much for everything! You are an angel! :huglove:

awww.. a delivery eleonorelle! wish ya best luck! :thumb_yello: I'm not that lucky on the delivery front, it seems..:boxed: I'm considering resigning from the position of official MFCPS..:blink:

I read the valentine thing, seems lovely. I'm NOT -though- taking part. I have an hubby, I'd not write valentines to others, even mika.. :biggrin2:

best luck with the delivery! let us know :)

I also read you finally have your american/canadian tour! how nice! well, we'll hopefully get to see mr M in feb. it seems.. :wink2:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Hi hey i cant believe i missed this project. But is there a way to listen to this song????? It would be great.:roftl:

Sadly, I don't have it on my computer anymore as I recently had a crash and lost everything, including 12 GB of music, but if anyone still has it and wants to upload it, feel free to post. :thumb_yello: