Mika is sick= No Canadian idol

Stormy Weather

:tears: die...

Kidding. But now I'm seriously worried. I'd feel so bad if this turned deathly serious. Picture it.

Like, a funeral home full of weeping MFC girls in black lollipop girl dresses, and big girl corsets. Then I'd go up to the podium thing and be like "Today, we're here to celebrate Mika... whom we all loved." and someone would scream "YOU CALLED HIM A BASTARD"

*audience gasp*

lol I can picture it now! Mika in an orange suit lying in a coffin...

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:tears: die...

Kidding. But now I'm seriously worried. I'd feel so bad if this turned deathly serious. Picture it.

Like, a funeral home full of weeping MFC girls in black lollipop girl dresses, and big girl corsets. Then I'd go up to the podium thing and be like "Today, we're here to celebrate Mika... whom we all loved." and someone would scream "YOU CALLED HIM A BASTARD"

*audience gasp*

Goodness me you morbid people!!:bleh:

:roll1:

P.S Suzy, maybe you should use that gorgeous sign anyway. Maybe Mika will be watching from a hospital bed somewhere :naughty:

Yeah..this crushed me when I saw the news several weeks ago..:tears: I opened the "Canadian Idol" Event/Gig thread and just closed & deleted it yesterday.

I still have to go...my friend who has connections to CTV/Idol got us advance seats and they can't be empty. My 6 year old is looking forward to it anyway, even if it is Paul Anka. We'll make it a night out in the city (dinner etc). We made signs too - one for Carly-Rae who my daughter is rooting for, and the other sign for..well you know - here's the unfinished project...

IMG_0789.jpg

Aww, I'm sorry. The poster idea is so nice though.:thumb_yello: As soon-to-bemrs.penniman said - it will be definitely useful for further gigs :wink2:

So we went to the Canadian Idol show that was once slated for Mika...

Let's just say Paul Anka was not Mika. My daughter had a blast and my son was too cool to be there. I'm glad it was a half an hour show. :biggrin2:

IMG_0911-1.jpg

So we went to the Canadian Idol show that was once slated for Mika...

Let's just say Paul Anka was not Mika. My daughter had a blast and my son was too cool to be there. I'm glad it was a half an hour show. :biggrin2:

IMG_0911-1.jpg

You all look faby with the feather boas :wub2: and how old his your son? Is he as tall as you?

You all look faby with the feather boas :wub2: and how old his your son? Is he as tall as you?

He's 12. Almost as tall as me...maybe next week :roftl: (they grow so fast!) And the boas and props aren't ours. It was there for making us look like stars!

Aww Suzy cute pic...I have a 12 y.o. son too, and I know all about being too cool, but inside I bet he was glad to be there. Shame Mika wasn't there....

Blue Sky - I was sooo sad when he told me not to hold his hand anymore, when I walk him to school (his friends might see) :emot-sad: ...