Sasjes Butterfly Bar (part 4)

Sasje

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

we went in on sunday , today, tomorrow ....sorting and rearranging...

the children come back on wednesday but the very tiny ones not until next monday...

oooh, lucky for them then!!

i go to college tomorrow.

school for the littlies full time is way too much for them at the begining don't you think??

So you are good with languages then.

What about French?

I have to do the 2nd yr now...but I dunno what to choose in the 3rd yr...I can choose between russian(def no!!),french and spanish...I like those languages,but I dunno...'coz I don't speak arabic,(my mom is lebanese)but in Lebanon the 2nd language is french...so I think that I will def learn french,also If I love spanish,but I couldn't speak it...:bleh:

:blink: nooooooooo!!!!I have to translate a whole story from latin to italian...it's very difficult...and for german...thanx,but aren't u english???:blink:

so it is quite a major piece of work...is this something you had over the hols??

as for the german, i'm bilingual or well maybe nearly ....and if you want some help, it isn't a problem...

I have to do the 2nd yr now...but I dunno what to choose in the 3rd yr...I can choose between russian(def no!!),french and spanish...I like those languages,but I dunno...'coz I don't speak arabic,(my mom is lebanese)but in Lebanon the 2nd language is french...so I think that I will def learn french,also If I love spanish,but I couldn't speak it...:bleh:

I have got some spanish language tapes at home.

oooh, lucky for them then!!

i go to college tomorrow.

school for the littlies full time is way too much for them at the begining don't you think??

it is much too much, ours here go part time for a good few weeks after that, only until lunch time and that is enough as they learn so much in new rules and hoe to sit still and listen...

so it is quite a major piece of work...is this something you had over the hols??

as for the german, i'm bilingual or well maybe nearly ....and if you want some help, it isn't a problem...

yep!Exactly!!!Is as If u have to translate a spanish story in english...'coz it's a language...a died language I add...in england u don't study it,do u???

And thanx again!!!U're very cute!!!But for the moment I have the situation under control...on wednesday I'm going to copy it(or a half...!!:bleh: )via msn...I adore my friend!!lol...but If I would have problems,I will ask u,thanx!!

*eating crisps*:biggrin2:

A crocodile.

wow, sounds good:wink2:

it is much too much, ours here go part time for a good few weeks after that, only until lunch time and that is enough as they learn so much in new rules and hoe to sit still and listen...

yeah that's more logical really let them get used to the full on ness!

haylie you still looking for colleges?? i found a good one :P

yep!Exactly!!!Is as If u have to translate a spanish story in english...'coz it's a language...a died language I add...in england u don't study it,do u???

And thanx again!!!U're very cute!!!But for the moment I have the situation under control...on wednesday I'm going to copy it(or a half...!!:bleh: )via msn...I adore my friend!!lol...but If I would have problems,I will ask u,thanx!!

*eating crisps*:biggrin2:

no worries...if you need any help with it, just let me know !!

spanish is a very useful language to learn and know..!!! i wish i did..