This One's For Us Girls (Part Four)

ThatRadFreak

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lmfao! he was actually telling me to buy one!!! so i said "no i cant!!! my parents!! they'd go nuts!! and i have so much stuff in my room i cant possibly hide it!" and he was like "there's gotta be SOMEWHERE!!!" hahahhaa xDDD maybe he wants to use it on me next time we meet ROFL LMFAO

Why didn't you tell him to buy one?!:naughty:

you had an oppertunity Caz

'let me show you :das:'

xD

rofl yeah he wants a picture of me in a thong xDD i was like no not now and he was like YES NOW rofl xDDD so i said not until you show me your footballers body :wink2::naughty:

I agree!

No doubt!

yup..:thumb_yello:

:blush-anim-cl:

lol xDDD

because he didnt know what it was he didnt know where you put it!!! i desperately trying to tell him where it goes...i even used the word VAGINA...and he was like "i dont understand!!!" rofl lmfao :lmao:

hahaaaaa ....oh god...he sounds like a great laugh! :lmao: :lmao:

lmfao! he was actually telling me to buy one!!! so i said "no i cant!!! my parents!! they'd go nuts!! and i have so much stuff in my room i cant possibly hide it!" and he was like "there's gotta be SOMEWHERE!!!" hahahhaa xDDD maybe he wants to use it on me next time we meet ROFL LMFAO

:lmao:

can you not just hide it in a cupboard ? in a shoe or something ? ROFL

i cant beleive he didnt know how you wear a thong ... bless ! you will have to show him how to wear a male thong and post a demonstation of him modelling it in this thread ... :lmao: XDDD

i cant beleive he didnt know how you wear a thong ... bless ! you will have to show him how to wear a male thong and post a demonstation of him modelling it in this thread ... :lmao: XDDD

ROFL ROFL that would be phucking hilarious xDDDD and i think that one would be for my private stash xDDDD :lmao:

LMAO! :lmao:

yeah go on Caz!

lol xD

god u and marco are pervs lol

rofl! like, when i signed on and talked to him he was like "im tired...i must go to bed....but ann summers seems like an interesting shop, we shoudl talk about it when we are on next!" (i sent him videos by email)

so i said WAIT!!!!

and he said what???

and i changed me display pic to the pic of me in the busque and i said "are you awake now?"

and he said "yes...and it's all your fault!!!!"

hahahaha :lmao:

rofl! like, when i signed on and talked to him he was like "im tired...i must go to bed....but ann summers seems like an interesting shop, we shoudl talk about it when we are on next!" (i sent him videos by email)

so i said WAIT!!!!

and he said what???

and i changed me display pic to the pic of me in the busque and i said "are you awake now?"

god i feel guilty laughing at marco

but its too darn hilarious xD

god i feel guilty laughing at marco

but its too darn hilarious xD

lol thats fine, laugh ahead xDDD

heya girlies i can only stay for like one minute ... but OMG CAZ!!!! just read this thread, and i'm soooo happy for you! he clearly likes you a lot :wink2:

really?? hahahaha!!! thanks :biggrin2::thumb_yello::roftl:

so i said WAIT!!!!

and he said what???

:naughty: ...:thumb_yello: - treat em mean, keep 'em keen ! :biggrin2: