And part 3 has 3oo and something !

we should finish it!

I don't see any pic at that page!

It's only a short conversation!

oh O.o well i dont know then O.o

maybe the picture is on page 3?

Hey caz ! ... and vanessa :biggrin2:

Suggestive huh ? :das: ... details? :das:

... caz that means you wont have seen my pic in the old thread what i made for members of the 16+ thread on the beach yesterday ! :shocked:

im not sure...send it again! i'm about to quote some of our msn convo from last night

good point.....

OMG I JUST ASKED MARCO IF HE WAS JUST ATTRACTED TO ME OR IF HE ACTUALLY FANCIES ME

omg omg omg omg omg omg *dies*

erm well i asked and he said

:) what type of answer do you want?...

and i said "the truth, duh!"...

Marco says:

:)....!!!what type of answer do you want???...

*:..:*Caroline here*::..::* says:

the truth, duh!

Marco says:

yes but......in reality i don't know what type of question is??!!!!!!

attracted is like...where you just think they're good looking and everything's just for fun...i suppose that's a bit like with you and your lady friend. fancy is where you have feelings for someone. NOT strong feelings...just mild ones

:blush-anim-cl: god i feel so ridiculous

Marco says:

Can I ask you the same thing.....for curiosity???

i asked first!

Marco says:

i

.....???

Marco says:

I known that you answer so!!!

GEEEHHH HELP ME GIRLS

marco is on the right...but he looks so much better in real life XDDDD

Marco.jpg

what?!

Marco says:

..that you asked the first and so you don't answer at mine!!!

i asked the question first, so you should answer first!!

MEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

*bites nails*

he doesnt have a scary smile!!!!

Marco says:

....and if you do this difference..I can answer that you are a good looking lady...and in the same time a nice person...I laugh when I talk with you....because you'revery funny...

Marco says:

this is my answer..!!!!!and your????

grazie....but that doesn't entirely answer my question....okay. if you are attracted to someone and erm...have sex with them, then it's just for fun, there are no feelings. if you fancy someone and have sex with someone then...it kind of means something. don't take what i just said seriously, i just needed to explain somehow!!!!

Marco says:

I understand the difference between attracted and fancy...thank you!!!and you want to know from me if my feeling is one of the other???

er

yeah

god i am so embarrssed XD

i feel so stupid

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

LMFAO so mature from you and then...so immature xDDDD :lmao:

Marco says:

sincerely..I don't know!!!!

are you serious? or are you saying that to avoid the question??

FFS!!!!! :@

AHA!!!!! I HAVE AN ANSWER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marco says:

no I'm serious....I think "attracted" in this moment..but I don't know!!!the real answer is that I say before!!!

okay, thanks for answering

there's no future with us. he lives in italy and i live in england. i DO fancy him, but im attracted to him too....if anything, i'd like a fling rofl, but i do have feelings for him

Marco says:

sorry but i don't remember exactly every word in english..can you xlain bit of both

are you just trying to embarrass me more???? hahaha XD

"bit" means "little" and "both" means..."two"

Marco says:

a little of two????

er, si

capisco??

okay

i think i am attracted to you, and i think i fancy you a bit

there i said it

i think i'll just go hide in a hole now

Marco says:

why??????????what's the problem???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

because i am so embarrassed!!!!

Marco says:

and what is th problem???is normal....!!!!you ask me because you want to know something that before you DON?T know..

i know

but you are seeing someone and i wasn't sure if you felt anything for me...because I always got impression you did...you are always jealous when you see a picture of me and a guy...

You have just sent a nudge.

Marco says:

yes.....sometimes I do this for joking and in the same time I'm serious....!!!

haha xD

......yeah :mf_rosetinted:

we talked more afterwards...but i didnt post any of it.

Hey caz ! ... and vanessa :biggrin2:

Suggestive huh ? :das: ... details? :das:

... caz that means you wont have seen my pic in the old thread what i made for members of the 16+ thread on the beach yesterday ! :shocked:

oh O.o well i dont know then O.o

maybe the picture is on page 3?

Hey Cassie!

Details about what?

I saw !

He's nice!

LOL ... glad ya like it ! ... i read the convo from msn ... are you pleased ? ... and nice pic of him by the way :das:

thanks.

yes i am kinda pleased...i mean, at least i know there's SOMETHING there...i wasn't imagining it...it's not like i asked him if he was attracted/fancied me and he was like "omg no why did you get that impression???" you know?

for the rest of the convo i showed him what i bought from ann summers...:das: and he was like "send me the picture!!!" lmao!!! he was really desperate to get it xDDD and he asked me if i got anything else and i said the thong to go with it and he was like what's that so i showed him a picture of a thong....AND HE HAD NO IDEA WHAT IT WAS!!! He was like i've never seen one before!!!! i was like are you NUTS?!?!? Everyone wears them xDDD and then he asked me if i wore them xDDD and then we started talking about the ann summers party and vibrators...because i showed him videos...and he asked me if i had one XDDD so i said no and he was like you should ROFL LMFAO xDDDD

thanks.

yes i am kinda pleased...i mean, at least i know there's SOMETHING there...i wasn't imagining it...it's not like i asked him if he was attracted/fancied me and he was like "omg no why did you get that impression???" you know?

for the rest of the convo i showed him what i bought from ann summers...:das: and he was like "send me the picture!!!" lmao!!! he was really desperate to get it xDDD and he asked me if i got anything else and i said the thong to go with it and he was like what's that so i showed him a picture of a thong....AND HE HAD NO IDEA WHAT IT WAS!!! He was like i've never seen one before!!!! i was like are you NUTS?!?!? Everyone wears them xDDD and then he asked me if i wore them xDDD and then we started talking about the ann summers party and vibrators...because i showed him videos...and he asked me if i had one XDDD so i said no and he was like you should ROFL LMFAO xDDDD

This guy is a looney.

what guy tells a girl to buy a vibrator?

shouldnt he tell you not to buy one and he can help you out a bit :das:

LOL

:lmao:

xD

thanks.

HAHA !! well that was a good icebreaker huh ? thongs and dildo's ... LMAO XDDD

aww well im glad you both have it out in the open now ! .. hes obviously not committed to that other lass who hes seeing casually like he told you, so at least you know hes telling the truth about that too ! :biggrin2:

thanks.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

oh GOD i love italian men....:naughty:

This guy is a looney.

what guy tells a girl to buy a vibrator?

shouldnt he tell you not to buy one and he can help you out a bit :das:

LOL

xD

lmfao xDDD well another time when he saw me wearing this busque i bought, he was like "i want that picture!!" so i said "maybe when we next see each other you could see it on me" and he was like "that's a very good idea!!!!"

ROFL LMFAO xDDDD

HAHA !! well that was a good icebreaker huh ? thongs and dildo's ... LMAO XDDD

aww well im glad you both have it out in the open now ! .. hes obviously not committed to that other lass who hes seeing casually like he told you, so at least you know hes telling the truth about that too ! :biggrin2:

lol yes that's very true ^_^

:roftl:

that is so true though ! :naughty:

lmfao! he was actually telling me to buy one!!! so i said "no i cant!!! my parents!! they'd go nuts!! and i have so much stuff in my room i cant possibly hide it!" and he was like "there's gotta be SOMEWHERE!!!" hahahhaa xDDD maybe he wants to use it on me next time we meet ROFL LMFAO

XD

haha....:das:

I think he likes you!:wink2:

:blush-anim-cl:

lol xDDD

because he didnt know what it was he didnt know where you put it!!! i desperately trying to tell him where it goes...i even used the word VAGINA...and he was like "i dont understand!!!" rofl lmfao :lmao: