This One's For Us Girls (Part Four)

ThatRadFreak

didn't u see the bit where i wrote she got pressured into it :naughty:.. you wouldn't really proud if you gave in easily to do summin you wouldn't wanna do right :bleh:

yea and also doing something like that is sooo intimate. it doesn't feel right if you do it to someone who you don't like.

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

didn't u see the bit where i wrote she got pressured into it :naughty:.. you wouldn't really proud if you gave in easily to do summin you wouldn't wanna do right :bleh:

Oh :doh: yeh...:naughty:

i was gonna say she shouldnt regret it if she was in love:bleh:

but if she was presured then yeh...:bleh:

ok.. thats alrite then lol.

yup.. we sure are :).. :sad: what am i gonna do without mfc when i start school.. damn school ..

why can you not come on here when you have school?

Lol lucky for me, i have no problem with saying no. it's saying "yes" i have a problem with xDDD

yea i used to be like that, i wouldn't have lost my virginity aged 17 if i hadn't been in a long term releationship. now, looking back, i think that with time, age and experiance it's easier to trust people and to be intimate with them when you're older.

Lol lucky for me, i have no problem with saying no. it's saying "yes" i have a problem with xDDD

really? i have the opposite effect.. well when it comes to small things like when people wanna borrow my stuff.. but if its summin as serious as that i would say no.

now repeat with me caz, yes.. yes.. yes... lets practicce.. would you like to kiss mika? would you like to do stuff with mika? would you *beep* mika :roftl:

yea and also doing something like that is sooo intimate. it doesn't feel right if you do it to someone who you don't like.

yeah exactly.. thing is she didn't learn her lesson.. after that she still went to the same place and did the same thing and there was so much trouble.. but whatever.. theres no point in not learning from your mistakes.. although i can't speak cos i spend so much time on mfc when i should be working on summin.. but whatever thats not as serious :bleh:

yea i used to be like that, i wouldn't have lost my virginity aged 17 if i hadn't been in a long term releationship. now, looking back, i think that with time, age and experiance it's easier to trust people and to be intimate with them when you're older.

yeah..i get ya, but ive had such bad experience with guys that i find it hard to trust men..or anyone. it's a bit sad really.

yeah..i get ya, but ive had such bad experience with guys that i find it hard to trust men..or anyone. it's a bit sad really.

yea that's what i'm saying. i had bad experiances growing up as well with guys, but as you get older things become more natural and you do them for yourselves rather then for you friends (if you understand what i mean by that). you know what they say as well, no experience is bad experience - you only learn and evolve.

*sticks middle finger up for dan*

hahahaha xDDD :lmao:

love you :wub2:

yeah.. love you too bitch.. :fisch::huglove:

right ladies, im off to beddy byes. thanks for the chat girlies.

LUFFAGE! <3

night x x.. i think i'm gonna go off too now, night everyone x x!!