The Younglings Thread II

Beckar

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:roftl: Huh?

Buh Buh Barian buh buh buh babarian DAVE the barbarian HUGE but a wimp, his sisters famg and candy a princess and a chmip *not a monkey* his mom and dad are the queen and king of the land of udragoth, they packed their bags to evil land now candy is the BOSS!!!!

Buh Buh Barian buh buh buh babarian DAVE the barbarian HUGE but a wimp, his sisters famg and candy a princess and a chmip *not a monkey* his mom and dad are the queen and king of the land of udragoth, they packed their bags to evil land now candy is the BOSS!!!!

Is that a theme tune for a cartoon?

:roftl::lmfao::lmao::biggrin2:

what's that again? a tune from a cartoon?

Hi Barunka! :D

I'm good. Just chillin'. Weekend soon. :naughty:

How are you?

I am good!

Had to learn the whole day, but now I gave up and I'm just chillin'... :biggrin2: So at the moment, really good :wink2:

It might be reaaally strange to say but I don't want the weekend to come...

no i'm not that crazy, i just don't have school this week and weekend means i'm still getting closer to the next week when i Have to go to school again :(:D

I am good!

Had to learn the whole day, but now I gave up and I'm just chillin'... :biggrin2: So at the moment, really good :wink2:

It might be reaaally strange to say but I don't want the weekend to come...

no i'm not that crazy, i just don't have school this week and weekend means i'm still getting closer to the next week when i Have to go to school again :(:D

Aha, it's not strange at all! We have school.. and homeworks allready. :thumbdown:

So, it's the same old usual stuff, so we get exiced every weekend xD It's pretty much parties in the weekends. :naughty: