The Younglings Thread II

Beckar

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Winter holidays! :biggrin2: Even tho it reminds me more about springtime than winter. :roftl:

:roftl: Now we have a week to just be on here. Oh dear.

The start reminds me of the start of Grace Kelly. And then the video just reminds of Mika when they get up on the cloud. And over all it just has a Mika vibe. I wonder if they know? :naughty:

The start reminds me of the start of Grace Kelly. And then the video just reminds of Mika when they get up on the cloud. And over all it just has a Mika vibe. I wonder if they know? :naughty:

Oh, that so damn well is Grace Kelly in the start. :shocked:

:roftl: Everything reminds us of Mika these days.

Oh, that so damn well is Grace Kelly in the start. :shocked:

:roftl: Everything reminds us of Mika these days.

My friend sent it to me and I was like "OOOOH MIKE GRACE KELLY.....THAT'S NOT GRACE KELLY" :shocked: :shocked:

:roftl: It sounds like it so much though. I plan to interrogate them if I ever meet them. :blush-anim-cl:

This is true. I bought the Freia Påskeegg and thought "Hmm. I wonder if Mika would like a packet of these" :blush-anim-cl:

My friend sent it to me and I was like "OOOOH MIKE GRACE KELLY.....THAT'S NOT GRACE KELLY" :shocked: :shocked:

:roftl: It sounds like it so much though. I plan to interrogate them if I ever meet them. :blush-anim-cl:

This is true. I bought the Freia Påskeegg and thought "Hmm. I wonder if Mika would like a packet of these" :blush-anim-cl:

Aww. I think Mika would love Freia Påskeegg. :blush-anim-cl:

Man..that is so Grace Kelly in the beginning of that