The Younglings Thread II

Beckar

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh no :sad:. But it's great that you enjoyed the party and had a wonderful night! Your brother must be nice :biggrin2:.

Yeah, when his friends are looking he can be true gentleman!

So, this is depressing. It's 4pm, and I have to turn the light on! The suns gone. I always say winter is my fav season, but it's only the snow I and clear sky I want. Winters fåckin depressing!!!

*eats chocolate and drinks more tea*

Yeah, when his friends are looking he can be true gentleman!

So, this is depressing. It's 4pm, and I have to turn the light on! The suns gone. I always say winter is my fav season, but it's only the snow I and clear sky I want. Winters fåckin depressing!!!

*eats chocolate and drinks more tea*

Right!! ... I hate winter too... when i go to school it's dark and when i get back from school, it's already gettin dark... :blink: .. Let it be summer again! :) *thinks of moving to Hawaii while drinking tea*

Right!! ... I hate winter too... when i go to school it's dark and when i get back from school, it's already gettin dark... :blink: .. Let it be summer again! :) *thinks of moving to Hawaii while drinking tea*

No.. Just spring! I love spring and autumn. I love walking around outside in the middle of the night when it has been snowing and the stars are reflecting. :mf_lustslow:

Haha. It gets dark early here in England now too, but it's not that bad! Its still fairly warm!

You guys should move here. You know that Britannia rules the waves right??

But the Vikings still kicked your ass. :biggrin2:

Well, i forgot to close my window last night, and I could see my breath in the morning :roftl:

I prefer spring and autumn too.
That's what I wanna hear!