The Younglings Thread II

Beckar

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does any one else get this thing, that you hear a phrase and it immediatel turns into a song lyric in your head...?

When Mika4Life13 said "I don't like her either"...this chant from bring it on popped into my head...when they go..."we don't like her either...we're cheerleaders...something something something"

anyway yeah! does any one else get that?!

It happened earlier as well and my friend was like she said something like "we have ordinary lives" and then my head sings back "Oh billy brown had lived an ordinary life, two kids, a dog and a cautionary wife...!"

Yeah...I'll be quiet now! *headdesk*

Does any one else get this thing, that you hear a phrase and it immediatel turns into a song lyric in your head...?

When Mika4Life13 said "I don't like her either"...this chant from bring it on popped into my head...when they go..."we don't like her either...we're cheerleaders...something something something"

It happened earlier as well and my friend was like she said something like "we have ordinary lives" and then my head sings back "Oh billy brown had lived an ordinary life, two kids, a dog and a cautionary wife...!"

:roftl: That's funny. I have that too sometimes.

That happens to me with pretty much every single thing someone says.

Then I'll start singing the song while the other person is still talking...and I get smacked for it sometimes...lol.

Today my music teacher was going on about how we could make this piece better, and so I started singing Hey Jude...he got a bit annoyed but he likes the Beatles so I don't think he minded much. Thankfully. :biggrin2:

not bad,thank you!even though I've got to study so hard and all I'm able to do is to stay here...:naughty:

I think I'll spend my xmas holiday studying!

ooooooh! :doh;

you can only stay here? :roftl:

but... :shocked:

crimbo holiday is for having fun!! ;O

That happens to me with pretty much every single thing someone says.

Then I'll start singing the song while the other person is still talking...and I get smacked for it sometimes...lol.

Today my music teacher was going on about how we could make this piece better, and so I started singing Hey Jude...he got a bit annoyed but he likes the Beatles so I don't think he minded much. Thankfully. :biggrin2:

It was happening to me again all day today. LOL. Deary meee..

Hellp everyone btw. :D