The Younglings Thread II

Beckar

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:punk:

hey Carlie and Marleen! How are you guys?

been up to much today?

Liz x x x

Had a biology mock exam today.

Got a chem one tomorrow. and a speech and drama exam. Oh the joys. Am currently cram revising sonnet structure. fun fun fun! :wink2:

It was a VERY boring day. I did however get into the crimbo spirit as my friends decided to play carols on their brass intruments in our common at lunch. It was erm... amusing...!

How was your day!?

Got a chem one tomorrow. and a speech and drama exam. Oh the joys. Am currently cram revising sonnet structure. fun fun fun! :wink2:

It was a VERY boring day. I did however get into the crimbo spirit as my friends decided to play carols on their brass intruments in our common at lunch. It was erm... amusing...!

How was your day!?

Oh, I love mock exams :blush-anim-cl:

:doh:

Hi Younglings! Here an Oldling to visit your thread. Just to ask you if you are voting for Grace Kelly as UK-song of 2007. You can use my sig-link and vote as often as you like. Just close the window after voting, wait a few minutes and then you can vote again. Mika is very close to the top now....:mf_lustslow:

Hi Younglings! Here an Oldling to visit your thread. Just to ask you if you are voting for Grace Kelly as UK-song of 2007. You can use my sig-link and vote as often as you like. Just close the window after voting, wait a few minutes and then you can vote again. Mika is very close to the top now....:mf_lustslow:

Voting as much as I can! Grace Kelly HAS to be the record of the year *.*

How was your day!?

soz, jus got out of the bath. Yeah my day was ok thanks, just been at uni, I had to had in a project and handed it in jus in time. Are these mock exams for GCSEs, I did drama at GCSE and I also stupidly id science seperately which meant more work for me even though I hated Science :bleh:

Sonnet structure is quite hard, especially as there are different types; shakesperian, blah, blah.....

hope everything went ok for you!

Liz x x x

soz, jus got out of the bath. Yeah my day was ok thanks, just been at uni, I had to had in a project and handed it in jus in time. Are these mock exams for GCSEs, I did drama at GCSE and I also stupidly id science seperately which meant more work for me even though I hated Science :bleh:

Sonnet structure is quite hard, especially as there are different types; shakesperian, blah, blah.....

hope everything went ok for you!

Liz x x x

Nah tis AS mocks. for modules in Jan. 2 days after I get back from the holidays! Yeah i did separate science for GCSE, was sodding stressful. dunno why im doing blodge and chem now! crazzzy!

What are u doing at uni? x

Nah tis AS mocks. for modules in Jan. 2 days after I get back from the holidays! Yeah i did separate science for GCSE, was sodding stressful. dunno why im doing blodge and chem now! crazzzy!

What are u doing at uni? x

journalisn degree which is really gd. I love writing so tthe course is perfect. good luck in ur as levels, i hated those, didnt do enough revision as i did next to no revision for gcse so thought i cld doit for AS, boy was i wrong!

hope everything goes well! u going to any uk gigs in feb? whereabouts in uk, u from.

Liz x x x