The Younglings Thread II

Beckar

lol im good good thank you! how are you?

Could be better, but fine! :-P The school started today :( .. But we only had 4 hours, cause the central heating was broken, yay! :roftl: And what did you do today?

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Could be better, but fine! :-P The school started today :( .. But we only had 4 hours, cause the central heating was broken, yay! :roftl: And what did you do today?

well atleast it was cut short! im dreading going back! cant wait till im done, well my cuz slept over so we just watched movies... what you do after school?

well atleast it was cut short! im dreading going back! cant wait till im done, well my cuz slept over so we just watched movies... what you do after school?

Today i just slept :mf_rosetinted: ... cause i still didn't have enough sleep from new years eve! :roftl: how did you celebrate it?:)

i had the worst new years ever! lol! did nothing:thumbdown:

yours sounds fun! what you do?:naughty:

Well I was to a party at a friend's house :P With my classmates... there were about 30 of us... :) Anyway, most of them got really drunk ... but I don't drink, so I was talking to other sober people :roftl: and we had so much fun, we were laughing all the time, so that we looked more drunk than the others ^^

i had the worst new years ever! lol! did nothing:thumbdown:

yours sounds fun! what you do?:naughty:

actually i probably had a worst new years i was on a plane all day (sitting next to a screaming baby that ended up throwing up luckily not on me) coming home from mexico and landed at a quarter to midnight and at 12:00 to the minute i was at the customs desk:thumbdown: it was pretty depressing

Well I was to a party at a friend's house :P With my classmates... there were about 30 of us... :) Anyway, most of them got really drunk ... but I don't drink, so I was talking to other sober people :roftl: and we had so much fun, we were laughing all the time, so that we looked more drunk than the others ^^

hahahaha ;o;! i tend to look as if im drunk as well, coz im always laughing or tripping over things that arent there, i dont drink either:thumb_yello:

hahahaha ;o;! i tend to look as if im drunk as well, coz im always laughing or tripping over things that arent there, i dont drink either:thumb_yello:

That is the best :) You don't have to be afraid of doing something silly and still you can have loads of fun! :-P

actually i probably had a worst new years i was on a plane all day (sitting next to a screaming baby that ended up throwing up luckily not on me) coming home from mexico and landed at a quarter to midnight and at 12:00 to the minute i was at the customs desk:thumbdown: it was pretty depressing

yeah... that really sucks! o shame!

i feel really sorry for my cuz tho, she saw her ex (her first love) with a new girl! and he also lied about not having a new gf! She ws devistated:thumbdown:

Uh-oh :blink: .. Why did you have to fly on 31 Dec? :o

Same here :biggrin2: I hate it when people are quiet... and when they are, you just have to make them laugh :roftl:

Oooh no no no, that's me! If people arn't happy and talking, then I havn't done my job as a partner of conversation ;D. I guess it's not all good. Sometimes I make people nervous when they don't know if I'm serious or not...

Uh-oh :blink: .. Why did you have to fly on 31 Dec? :o

cuz my dad got the cheapo plane tickets:biggrin2:

yeah... that really sucks! o shame!

i feel really sorry for my cuz tho, she saw her ex (her first love) with a new girl! and he also lied about not having a new gf! She ws devistated:thumbdown:

that is horrible!!! that bastard!:shocked:

Oooh no no no, that's me! If people arn't happy and talking, then I havn't done my job as a partner of conversation ;D. I guess it's not all good. Sometimes I make people nervous when they don't know if I'm serious or not...

You're completely right! :-) It sometimes is a problem for me to explain that now i am NOT joking... but... i got used to it :biggrin2: