The Younglings Thread II

Beckar

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, that sucks! :no: What happened? My day was boring, school. but hopefully getting better when I'm soon off to practice! :wink2: What about yours?

My laptop died last month and because it is under warranty still I had to send ti off to Germany and I still havent got it back! :thumbdown: My day has been ok, lots of uni work but other than that it has been fine!!! what practice is this?

Oh :naughty: I wondered where the thread had gone. :roftl:

How was your day? :original:

Erm, good. Was cooking :thumb_yello:

We are off school here, until next week. Our school term dates were messed up. We had a week off, then went to school for 4 days, then had two weeks off.

How about youuuu?

My laptop died last month and because it is under warranty still I had to send ti off to Germany and I still havent got it back! :thumbdown: My day has been ok, lots of uni work but other than that it has been fine!!! what practice is this?

Oh. that really sucks. I know what it is like. One day without the mfc *suicide* :blink::naughty:

Usually handball practice, but today I'm just going to run for some kilometers. :wink2:

Erm, good. Was cooking :thumb_yello:

We are off school here, until next week. Our school term dates were messed up. We had a week off, then went to school for 4 days, then had two weeks off.

How about youuuu?

Pretty lucky then. :naughty:

Mine was boring. :sneaky2: School.. made dinner.. but it will be better soon when I'm off to practice. :naughty:

Pretty lucky then. :naughty:

Mine was boring. :sneaky2: School.. made dinner.. but it will be better soon when I'm off to practice. :naughty:

Ergh, School.

well, I'm back on monday. Woohoo. :sneaky2:

Tis very boring.

Have you heard of the Georgia Nicolson books??

Oh. that really sucks. I know what it is like. One day without the mfc *suicide* :blink::naughty:

Usually handball practice, but today I'm just going to run for some kilometers. :wink2:

I know imagine more than one day without mfc...itis hell!!!

Cool, good luck with the running, I wanna get back into it but I am so out of shape at the mo so have just been gong for long walks with a short jog in it!! lol!

Ah, simple. I reckon it could be done in a day minimum. Even if we talk to ourselves! haha jokes...:thumb_yello:

Why not? :naughty:

The girls in the "This one's for us girls" do 3000 posts in few days :shocked:

:roftl:

Why not? :naughty:

The girls in the "This one's for us girls" do 3000 posts in few days :shocked:

:roftl:

Haha I know. I used to be on that one!!

And when i was on the British and Proud one, we did LOADS!! I can't remember how many, but it was shocking. :naughty:

haha...

Lets set us a challenge!! :thumb_yello:

I'm sorry guys but I gotta go, I am starving and I am in my uni library near no food so I need to go grab tea! Might be on later if I can get on! If not hope to speak to u all soon!

Nice to meet u hevalump, u will find the younglings thread is a great place to make friends!:wink2:

Ergh, School.

well, I'm back on monday. Woohoo. :sneaky2:

Tis very boring.

Have you heard of the Georgia Nicolson books??

Yay! :sneaky2:

Yeah, I've heard of them. People say they're hilarious. Dunno if the books are released here in Norway tho. :thumbdown:

I know imagine more than one day without mfc...itis hell!!!

Cool, good luck with the running, I wanna get back into it but I am so out of shape at the mo so have just been gong for long walks with a short jog in it!! lol!

Thanks! :thumb_yello: But that's good too! Just keep it up. :wink2:

I'm sorry guys but I gotta go, I am starving and I am in my uni library near no food so I need to go grab tea! Might be on later if I can get on! If not hope to speak to u all soon!

Nice to meet u hevalump, u will find the younglings thread is a great place to make friends!:wink2:

Hopefully, we'll speak soon! Goodbye and take care :huglove:

Thanks!! See you later!! :thumb_yello:

Yay! :sneaky2:

Yeah, I've heard of them. People say they're hilarious. Dunno if the books are released here in Norway tho. :thumbdown:

Yeah they are so funny. I was wondering. I know USA gets them. You ever visit the UK, I'd recommend them! I hate reading, but they are soo funny. :thumb_yello:

Yeah they are so funny. I was wondering. I know USA gets them. You ever visit the UK, I'd recommend them! I hate reading, but they are soo funny. :thumb_yello:

Cool! Or maybe I could order them online? :naughty: Thanks for the tip :wink2: I'm off to practice now. Nice to meet you.. what's your name? I'm Kine btw.

Speak soon. :wink2:

Cool! Or maybe I could order them online? :naughty: Thanks for the tip :wink2: I'm off to practice now. Nice to meet you.. what's your name? I'm Kine btw.

Speak soon. :wink2:

I'm Heather. And yeah, you can order them online! I didn't think of that!!

Speak soon! Have fun at practice. :thumb_yello:

Haha I know. I used to be on that one!!

And when i was on the British and Proud one, we did LOADS!! I can't remember how many, but it was shocking. :naughty:

haha...

Lets set us a challenge!! :thumb_yello:

Yeah, I sometimes post there as well, but it's way too quick for me :shocked:

Sooo... you say challenge :das: Let's make it to post #2600 today!

Haha don't worry! They are all fine really! :)

Well, they kinda know who I am cause my dad is on there!! :naughty:

Oh cool! :naughty:

Who is your dad then? :shocked:

I can't imagine having my parents here, lol! ;)