Brum accomodation ideas

mikas_gal07

and you havent seen what im wearing...asif being a rainbow at the Birmingham concert in may ways mad enough i think i may out do myself....in which case im sure we will be good company :bleh:

what about your friends are they dressing up?

well ... LOL

my lil sis is only 14 and absolutely loves mika and wants to go as lollipop girl or a burlesque dancer ... :naughty: ... my other friend im not sure yet .. shes still thinking .. my uncle wants to go as mika ... and my other friend im tryin to pursuade to go as billy brown or sumfing :roftl: ... yeah am sure we will be good company !! it will be a laugh :naughty: what are you going as a rainbow ... LOL ?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well ... LOL

my lil sis is only 14 and absolutely loves mika and wants to go as lollipop girl or a burlesque dancer ... :naughty: ... my other friend im not sure yet .. shes still thinking .. my uncle wants to go as mika ... and my other friend im tryin to pursuade to go as billy brown or sumfing :roftl: ... yeah am sure we will be good company !! it will be a laugh :naughty: what are you going as a rainbow ... LOL ?

well either my original ladybird costume or lollipop girl :biggrin2:

I stayed here too in May, really enjoyed it, i think the url is wrong though http://www.birminghamcentralbackpackers.com/ Nice chill out hostel. And the staff are sooo nice. Also a few nice cheap B & B's on Hagley Road but they are abit further out.

In May Kata and I stayed here: http://www.birminghambackpackers.com/

Nice place, quite cheap and about a 10 min walk from the Academy.

everyone needs to bring thermal flasks and hove hot water bottles strapped underneath clothing :thumb_yello:

I'll be okay, penguins don't feel the cold:roftl:

I don't know whether to stay at the Comfort Inn again or not, since the last time doesn't hold good memories for me, so I might drive on up to the services and book a room there.

I'll be okay, penguins don't feel the cold:roftl:

I don't know whether to stay at the Comfort Inn again or not, since the last time doesn't hold good memories for me, so I might drive on up to the services and book a room there.

what happened at the comfort inn ...i dont think i have heard this story? :cool:

what happened at the comfort inn ...i dont think i have heard this story? :cool:

It wasn't the hotel itself, it was the next day after leaving, I heard one of my friends had died. So going back there would just remind me. Different place will probably be better.

It wasn't the hotel itself, it was the next day after leaving, I heard one of my friends had died. So going back there would just remind me. Different place will probably be better.

oh right ofcourse you have told me that one for a second i thought something terrible had happened actually with the hotel :blink:

oh right ofcourse you have told me that one for a second i thought something terrible had happened actually with the hotel :blink:

No, the hotel was great, nice comfy bed, and I think it was only £50. for the night, and the staff were really nice and helpful.

Student Residence at Aston University

I stayed there when I was at the Tolkien 2005 conference in Birmingham.

Its quite inexpensive. If the res is not used by students, MFCers can be have a whole floor !! just an idea! Call Aston University Accommodation. I might have the number some where!

Suzanne