facebook groups

This isnt too important,

but i was looking at Mika groups to join the other day while I was on my facebook page,

and i relized that there were oddly SO MANY groups opposing him,

I'd deffinatly say more groups that were against him, then there were that were for him.

Is that just on facebook or is it like that on most other sites similar too?

I was really shocked, they dont know what they're missing out on.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This isnt too important,

but i was looking at Mika groups to join the other day while I was on my facebook page,

I'd deffinatly say more groups that were against him, then there were that were for him.

yes,dear, there are insane people in this world called "mika haters" they come together at a site called facebook to put all of their hatrid together. These are people who hate everything..so we hate them:original: and that's called the mik-hater story...a story about meanie's who don't like our precious mika...you are a good person report them!

yep I did some of my duty too as a citizen of this planet and reported these morons too. Nobody should go through such hateful and vile slander. Where is the peace and love? I send MIKA peaceful and caring thoughts..:original: :original: :original:

This isnt too important,

all those "hater" groups only have like 25 members, i think the most has like 400ish. it's no threat because for every "hater" group there's 3 or 4 pro-mika groups. i especially like the one titled "I'd like to stuff Mika's brightly coloured trousers into MY mouth." and there are a few does _____ look like mika."

all those "hater" groups only have like 25 members, i think the most has like 400ish. it's no threat because for every "hater" group there's 3 or 4 pro-mika groups. i especially like the one titled "I'd like to stuff Mika's brightly coloured trousers into MY mouth." and there are a few does _____ look like mika."

That's exactly right - these "groups" have a handful of members, whereas some of the fan groups have lots more. The one called "MIKA - Life in Cartoon Motion" has over 800 members. And "Bring Mika to America" has, almost surprisingly, over 1,000 members. :punk:

I read it in someone's siggie; Mika's troops are bigger than yours.

And that's right :biggrin2:

But I still think that you can say to your friends; 'Hey, I dont like Mika'

But on Facebook they go like; 'He's a peado!' 'He's gay!' 'I hate him!' 'I want to kill him'.

Nobody but pathetic people want to hear that cr*p. :o