Please Help, So Confused

Dangerous Kat

I'm on holiday and I see there has been talk of a new Mika album here. Ok, I may be a little slow and dumb but my excuse is that I've been on holiday for more than a month and I've no idea what's going on :thumbdown:

Could someone please fill me in on the new album thing or give me a link to anything that would help me understand?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry, it's not out yet. He's just talking about how it's going to be "angrier" than before.

and yes, the last single off LiCM will be 'Happy Ending':wink2:

There is talk of an EP of six or so songs to be brought out sometime in the Autumn here in the UK, possibly with more demos on (the unmentionable ones:naughty: ??), but it's not confirmed, - it hasn't been announced on Mikasounds or anything, as far as I know.

We don't know if this will be part of the Happy Ending single release or what. It's all a bit vague! Here is the link to an article Freddiesdouble posted up:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7465&highlight=article+daily+mail

If you scroll down to the bottom of the article there is something there in red.

As for a new album, no idea really!!

There is talk of an EP of six or so songs to be brought out sometime in the Autumn here in the UK, possibly with more demos on (the unmentionable ones:naughty: ??), but it's not confirmed, - it hasn't been announced on Mikasounds or anything, as far as I know.

We don't know if this will be part of the Happy Ending single release or what. It's all a bit vague! Here is the link to an article Freddiesdouble posted up:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7465&highlight=article+daily+mail

If you scroll down to the bottom of the article there is something there in red.

Is that what everyone's talking about? :blink:

About the EP. I hope he releases in the US as well. It won't be fair if only does it in the UK:thumbdown:

Don't worry, it's not out yet. He's just talking about how it's going to be "angrier" than before.

and yes, the last single off LiCM will be 'Happy Ending':wink2:

By any chance, do you remember what interview he mentioned it was going to be "angrier"?